The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blackhawks 02/01/13 @Home

Strombone1

Other than losing in game 7 of the finals TWICE, the worst thing that has ever happened to the Canucks was the Bertuzzi incident. I want to see Keith writhing in pain as much as any of you but not at the expense of the organization or any of its players.

Get every last one of the Hawks, make 'em hurt but do it clean. I doubt AV's going to be in the dressing room telling his team to send Keith home on a stretcher like crow did about Moore, nor will AV tell Kassian or any player it's his job to break Keith.

Sure, AV probably won't say anything to his team because he'll be too busy chewing gum and reading Romes stats in the bathroom wishing his man-crush was still around. But maybe, just maybe he'll out coach Quenville, (who always makes AV look like a chump) and blow our minds by doing something different for once. Please surprise us AV or it's gonna be a tough night.

Oh, and please beat the crap out of 'em; physically and on the board.. GO CANUCKS!!!!

Any whitecaps fans going that actually know the chants? if so can you use a couple of the songs used at caps games and just adapt them to the canucks instead. There are some very simple ones. Also ones that don't even need to be changed. This fanbase will chant if they know what is being said. i know they will.

Thanks. Just trying to provide a different perspective on the Canucks. We can all over value our favorite team and get over emotional at times. I have nothing against the Canucks so I'm not trolling at all. I've had a few Canucks fans on this board contact me directly with only positive things to say and that's been appreciated.

Other than losing in game 7 of the finals TWICE, the worst thing that has ever happened to the Canucks was the Bertuzzi incident. I want to see Keith writhing in pain as much as any of you but not at the expense of the organization or any of its players.

Get every last one of the Hawks, make 'em hurt but do it clean. I doubt AV's going to be in the dressing room telling his team to send Keith home on a stretcher like crow did about Moore, nor will AV tell Kassian or any player it's his job to break Keith.

Sure, AV probably won't say anything to his team because he'll be too busy chewing gum and reading Romes stats in the bathroom wishing his man-crush was still around. But maybe, just maybe he'll out coach Quenville, (who always makes AV look like a chump) and blow our minds by doing something different for once. Please surprise us AV or it's gonna be a tough night.

Oh, and please beat the crap out of 'em; physically and on the board.. GO CANUCKS!!!!

And you wonder why Canucks fans have a bad reputation around the league. I live in Vancouver so I know there are more great Canucks fans then guys like this (and the guy who gave him a +1). You are seriosuly advocating hurting a player or ending his career? That's wrong on so many levels and you need to seriously re-evaluate your moral code. There have been plenty of players that have hurt Blackhawks, but I don't want one of our guys to go goon it up and permanently injure somebody.

Archived