The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blackhawks 02/01/13 @Home

Strombone1

I really hope this is sarcasm because there is zero chance the hawks let Keith fight Kassian. It would be like the Canucks letting Henrik fight John Scott. A fight within 5 minutes is a possibility but it won't be those two guys. If Keith fights anyone it will be a non-fighter.

I don't like the idea of Kassian fighting Keith... imo the guy that Kieth should square off with if he is willing to drop the mitts which would show some class on his part considering the cheap shot he layed on Daniel last year is Bieksa. KB is the guy, he was there when it happen, he's a team leader, and it would probably mean more to the Canucks if he was the guy to square off with Keith. I'll be surprised if Keith drops the mitts with anyone that can actually fight, I don't blame him he's not a fighter but that elbow was brutal and as a Canuck fan my respect for the guy (Keith) would go up a fair bit if he answered the bell then everyone just moves on.

I don't like the idea of Kassian fighting Keith... imo the guy that Kieth should square off with if he is willing to drop the mitts which would show some class on his part considering the cheap shot he layed on Daniel last year is Bieksa. KB is the guy, he was there when it happen, he's a team leader, and it would probably mean more to the Canucks if he was the guy to square off with Keith. I'll be surprised if Keith drops the mitts with anyone that can actually fight, I don't blame him he's not a fighter but that elbow was brutal and as a Canuck fan my respect for the guy (Keith) would go up a fair bit if he answered the bell then everyone just moves on.

Archived