The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blackhawks 02/01/13 @Home

Strombone1

People are really surprising me here...

He elbowed our reigning MVP to the head. We must return the favour... completely when they don't expect it just like Daniel didn't when he didn't have the puck. Whoever does it should only get a two minute minor same as Keith got. Shouldn't be a problem since it's the same ref hahah

I think this game win or lose is going to be the game that turns things around for Vancouver. If Vancouver wins against a red hot Chicago team who are also a hated rival it will give them the confidence they need to play more consistency. Yet we all know that losing to the Blackhawks (especially in a blow out) always seems to be the very thing the Canucks need to wake up. So Really I think win or lose this game will be the turning point to the Canucks season.

I want them to win and if the Canucks actually play like the Canucks and stop playing like the Flames <_< then they can actually win this game, however, if they continue to skate around without passion or drive and like they don't care at all then they don't have a change against Chicago right now.

And yes Keith must pay but I would rather if he is made to pay with a legal hit, I also don't want Kassian to do anything that would either result in Kass getting hurt instead of Keith or Kassian getting suspended. Lets face it right now Kassian is Vancouver's best player we need him more then we need Keith being taken out!

Well... as much as I would love to see some clean revenge for the hit on Daniel, I have a feeling this ref (not even sure how he can still be employed by NHL still...) will bite us right where it hurts...

Any retaliation, he will most likely give us penlaties and misconducts like its Christmas... I still cant believe he got assigned to this game...

Well... as much as I would love to see some clean revenge for the hit on Daniel, I have a feeling this ref (not even sure how he can still be employed by NHL still...) will bite us right where it hurts...

Any retaliation, he will most likely give us penlaties and misconducts like its Christmas... I still cant believe he got assigned to this game...

At work, so can't check to see if others feel the same....that picture on the homepage really irks me. Bolland and his smug ugly mug. Keith. Boo. Hiss. Spew. Ew. Love the angry Bieksa. We didn't get a chance to settle this, refs were there too quickly. I remember Burr, too, on the other side. BlackCockiness X 10. Sure, they're good. But I despise them.

I will be getting London Drugs to make me a hand towel out of that picture. Then I'll wipe my bathroom floor around the toilet with it during cleaning. I am so stoked for this. Hurry up time.

Way to contribute to the conversation. Honestly why even bother posting? "I typed two letters, my opinion matters."

People who Lp are just as bad as the old IBTL people. Surprised its not a forum rule yet. At least people who typed IBTL used 4 letters to contribue nothing.

Anyways count down is on.

KASSQUATCH GO GET EM!

Way to contribute to the conversation. Honestly why even bother posting? "I typed two letters, my opinion matters."

People who Lp are just as bad as the old IBTL people. Surprised its not a forum rule yet. At least people who typed IBTL used 4 letters to contribue nothing.

Anyways count down is on.

KASSQUATCH GO GET EM!

Hawks would be smart to sit Keith out this game...

I suspect another Bertuzzi type incident this evening...

Hes got it coming and so did Moore...

I'm not saying that a broken neck is fair or how Bertuzzi came at him from behind is right...

I'm saying if you run/attempt to hurt one of our top scorers, then expect some consequences...

This is an important game for the Nucks. I don't want the players to focus on 'getting Keith' when they really need to work hard and play their best. If an opportunity arises, then sure, a good clean hit is great. I certainly don't want to see our first line screwed because Kass is stitting in the box for fighting.

1/4 of the season almost done. Let's get 'er done!

Archived