The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blackhawks 02/01/13 @Home

Strombone1

Our forwards have had a good start, but their production has dropped off the past couple of games. So far everything is happening as it should, the star forwards are scoring and the depth forwards and playing good two way hockey. Kane, Hossa, Sharp, Toews and Bolland are providing the offense. Kruger and Frolik have been animals on the PK (big difference over last year). Stalberg and Bickell are playing well but the points haven't come, but they well. Shaw is adjusting to playing centre on the third line, he's doing well and showing improvement each game.

This game should be a fun one, we always play each other tight and there's a lot of energy and emotion. I see there's been some talk about getting retribution on Keith, if the Canucks focus on getting revenge on Keith they will lose badly and you may not even get the revenge you're looking for. The Canucks have enough to worry about, I doubt they'll focus on Keith. The Canucks fans that are still clamoring for revenge need to get over it. I'm not just saying this because I'm a Blackhawks fan. I feel the same way about Joe Thornton, he cheap shotted Toews last year and we lost him for several games to a concussion. Do I want Bollig to cheap shot Thornton and take him out? No. If the chance for a nice clean hit it there then take it. Otherwise I just want the team to focus on getting two points.

I don't care what happens score wise.

Somebody pull a bertuzzi and end toews career. They knocked out the leagues reigning MVP right before the playoffs, costing us the cup. We have to return the favour... toews only. Not Kane... not Keith not seabrook. We need to end toews career to avenge Daniel. I'll be fine if Keith takes a skate to the throat though and lui posts a shutout

The reffs will protect Keith so expect a pile of penaltys for the Canucks if they try to exact some revenge on him early in the game. Wins are more important now than trying to beat a puke like Keith, it just plays into the Hawks hands. Hit him hard and clean and get him off his game, save the revenge for later like a playoff matchup when the reffs put away their whistles.

Anyone saying don't stoop their level is the problem. You better hit and take some cheap hits on them all night to send a message. Run the goalie into the zambonie, Playing the between whistle and no chirping and scrums doesn't send any message.

I don't care what happens score wise.

Somebody pull a bertuzzi and end toews career. They knocked out the leagues reigning MVP right before the playoffs, costing us the cup. We have to return the favour... toews only. Not Kane... not Keith not seabrook. We need to end toews career to avenge Daniel. I'll be fine if Keith takes a skate to the throat though and lui posts a shutout

hopefully we dont spend the whole game trying to take out Keith. If we keep our emotions in check the game is ours to win. Have to come out strong tho. Our poor starts are the death of us. Luuuu gets the start no question. 5 -1 blow out. 2 big hits on keith resulting in 2 fights

Archived