The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blackhawks 02/01/13 @Home

Strombone1

I just want Keith to step up and take responsibility for his actions by fighting someone. If he does that I'll be satisfied. I'm actually worried that Kassian is going to do something stupid. Kassian has been one of our better forwards to start this season and I don't want him doing something stupid that gets him suspended. Kass is a bit crazy so I could see him doing something stupid that he will later regret.

If Keith steps up and fights someone and we win, I'll be happy.

I wonder if there will be a suprise callup and Vandermeer is on his way to Vancouver for tommorows game.

Scratch Malhotra, draw in Vandermeer as a winger.

Then drop the puck with this line

Kassian - Lappiere - Volpatti

Bieksa - Vandermeer

Get it over with lol.

Sure hope the guys show up out of the gate.

The AVs win should be a confidence booster but if they start out flat like that against the Hawks, it could all be over before the end of the first.

Lu's going to have to stand on his head and we need to force them in their end or we'll play 50 minutes in ours.

Hope our physicalo guys take the body hard and consistently all night - within the rules of the game - and that Bieksa gets that pansy-ass Keith to drop the gloves this time. He refused Kevin last time. Pretty pathetic to not answer the bell after a cheap shot like that.

I can imagine Luongo rallying the troops and even calling out for the Sedins to get up and fight. They would pull all hands on deck to get a win here and if they can do so, they'll likely go on a run back to the Finals. And they'll likely suspend all talk of Luongo trade deals until the end of the season.

A lot of you are talking about how you want to see everyone taking runs at Keith, seeing Kassian get into a fight, etc. And I'm okay with that, but how awesome would it be for this to be the real break-out game in 2013 for the Sedins, 3 or 4 points apiece? Hat-trick for Daniel? Or for Jordan Schroeder to play his first game back in Chicago, the city where he spent the past 1one-and-a-half seasons in the AHL, score his first career NHL goal!

I dont care what you or anyone outside of Vancouver says, I want Keith hurt by the end of the game regardless of the score.

Im not saying a Canuck 'Bertuzzi's him, but he will have to answer for that blatant intentional cheap shot at the head of our leading scorer that jeopardized our season.

I want everyone on the Canucks (Sedins included) to take healthy runs at him ALL GAME. If he doesnt drop the gloves with Bieksa or anyone, Toews and Kane should have a huge targets on their back.

This is the type of games thats more important than the 2 points, this is where a team's reputations is made.

Do u actually watch the playoffs? We lost to chicago because we were overwhelmed by their skill.Against LA we ran into a hot goalie and couldnt score, and in the finals against Boston we again ran into a hot goalie and our D was pathetic I don't agree that we lost because we were "beat to a pulp"

Archived