The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Safeway Score and Win Winners list?

Canazzy

Does anyone know where a list of the safeway score and win winners can be found? I've googled around and can't find anything. I may be missing something. I've been told I've possible won today so thats why I'm wondering. Thanks :) 

Wonder no more:

HOW TO PLAY SAFEWAY $1,000,000 SCORE AND WIN

Every time a Safeway shopper scans their Safeway Club Card, they receive automatic contest entry. Customers will also receive a BONUS entry for each $1,000,000 Score and Win Participating Product purchased. No purchase necessary. Shoppers can also enter by sending their name, address, telephone number and Safeway Club Card number, with a label (or hand-drawn facsimile) of any one (1) $1,000,000 Score and Win Participating Product to:

P.O. Box 67050

Toronto, Ontario M4P 3C8

Prizes will be awarded for each goal scored by the Vancouver Canucks, Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets throughout the 2013 regular season and playoffs (not including goals scored during a shoot-out). Winners will be contacted by the $1,000,000 Score and Win Prize Administration Office within 72 hours and informed of the prize they won.

Should any Vancouver Canucks, Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames or Winnipeg Jets player score five (5) goals in one (1) game (excluding goals scored during a shoot-out) during the 2013 regular season or playoffs (as recorded by the NHL official game scorer), one contestant will win $1,000,000!

http://www.safewayscoreandwin.com/

As always

teacher3.gif

Archived