12 replies to this topic

#1 Canazzy

Canazzy

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

Does anyone know where a list of the safeway score and win winners can be found? I've googled around and can't find anything. I may be missing something. I've been told I've possible won today so thats why I'm wondering. Thanks :) 

Edited by Canazzy, 30 January 2013 - 11:04 PM.

Posted Image
Sig made by me

#2 Opmac

Opmac

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,526 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

I would assume Safeway would call you if you won?

Posted Image

#3 Brendan Gaunce

Brendan Gaunce

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

what's your name?

Posted Image

#4 Canazzy

Canazzy

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

what's your name?

If you're not going to help why even post?
Posted Image
Sig made by me

#5 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

This is CDC... why would you need to even ask such a question?
To err is human - but to really screw up you need a computer.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Never try to teach a pig to sing - it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#6 kacholu

kacholu

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

How do you even enter that contest? I have always wondered

#7 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,327 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

If you aren't going to listen to help people are offering, then why did you create this thread?

There were only three goals, if we knew your name it'd be easy to look at the recording and see. Otherwise, go phone Safeway and check if you won't let us help.

Safeway Score and Win

Edited by elvis15, 31 January 2013 - 12:27 AM.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#8 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

How do you even enter that contest? I have always wondered

Wonder no more:

HOW TO PLAY SAFEWAY $1,000,000 SCORE AND WIN

Every time a Safeway shopper scans their Safeway Club Card, they receive automatic contest entry. Customers will also receive a BONUS entry for each $1,000,000 Score and Win Participating Product purchased. No purchase necessary. Shoppers can also enter by sending their name, address, telephone number and Safeway Club Card number, with a label (or hand-drawn facsimile) of any one (1) $1,000,000 Score and Win Participating Product to:

P.O. Box 67050

Toronto, Ontario M4P 3C8

Prizes will be awarded for each goal scored by the Vancouver Canucks, Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets throughout the 2013 regular season and playoffs (not including goals scored during a shoot-out). Winners will be contacted by the $1,000,000 Score and Win Prize Administration Office within 72 hours and informed of the prize they won.

Should any Vancouver Canucks, Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames or Winnipeg Jets player score five (5) goals in one (1) game (excluding goals scored during a shoot-out) during the 2013 regular season or playoffs (as recorded by the NHL official game scorer), one contestant will win $1,000,000!

http://www.safewayscoreandwin.com/

As always

Posted Image
To err is human - but to really screw up you need a computer.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Never try to teach a pig to sing - it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#9 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

They should really scrap the 5 goal game = 1 million dollar prize. Nobody has won it since it existed save for one guy... They should lower the standard and put it at hat trick since the Canucks rarely get a hat trick anyways

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#10 That's What She Said

That's What She Said

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:38 AM

Pretty sure that's the point, they don't want to be giving away a million dollars even a couple times a season...
Why not Zoidberg? (\/)(°,,,°)(\/)

#11 Denguin

Denguin

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

They should really scrap the 5 goal game = 1 million dollar prize. Nobody has won it since it existed save for one guy... They should lower the standard and put it at hat trick since the Canucks rarely get a hat trick anyways

Yes, and let's also increase the odds of winning scratch and win tickets to 1:1 as well.

#12 kacholu

kacholu

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

Wonder no more:

HOW TO PLAY SAFEWAY $1,000,000 SCORE AND WIN

Every time a Safeway shopper scans their Safeway Club Card, they receive automatic contest entry. Customers will also receive a BONUS entry for each $1,000,000 Score and Win Participating Product purchased. No purchase necessary. Shoppers can also enter by sending their name, address, telephone number and Safeway Club Card number, with a label (or hand-drawn facsimile) of any one (1) $1,000,000 Score and Win Participating Product to:

P.O. Box 67050

Toronto, Ontario M4P 3C8

Prizes will be awarded for each goal scored by the Vancouver Canucks, Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets throughout the 2013 regular season and playoffs (not including goals scored during a shoot-out). Winners will be contacted by the $1,000,000 Score and Win Prize Administration Office within 72 hours and informed of the prize they won.

Should any Vancouver Canucks, Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames or Winnipeg Jets player score five (5) goals in one (1) game (excluding goals scored during a shoot-out) during the 2013 regular season or playoffs (as recorded by the NHL official game scorer), one contestant will win $1,000,000!

http://www.safewayscoreandwin.com/

As always

Posted Image

Why thank you for that information. I'm actually going to get a Safeway card now!!

#13 PlayStation

PlayStation

XBox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,281 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

He was trying to help, by letting you know if your name was called yesterday...
Maybe you should of watched the game for yourself.
Posted Image

"Real Men" :bigblush:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.