The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eat His Words

Drew1

Do you guys remember when duncan keith trash talked Kass trying to make him feel bad , same game he hit Daniel , Garry Valk is right , our team isnt scared or intimidated by anyone , and Zack has changed this team , a 22 year old kid (Absolute Stud) has changed the way we play , teams used to try and bully us , haha NOT NO MORE. Volpatti is a wrecking ball when he hits , I cant wait for the chicago game man , keith is a marked man .

ps : Did you guys hear Ian Mac during the intermission say that the Canucks would redo the Kassian trade every single time :)

I hope Kass dominates next game

Please leave your comments and only positive ones

Kassian cannot be used as an enforcer as he is far too valuable for that.

One concussion and this kid is brain injured and heading down the trajectory.

Gillis better get some bigger forwards in lieu of the soft/small ones that remain on this team.

I don't put too much emphasis on one player because it just sets things up for a letdown. I don't know that it's Zack that's changed the team and have a feeling that the direction was changing and resulted in seeking out someone like Zack to be part of that gameplan. I am honestly convinced that there was approval to unleash and go back to old school hockey...they've tried the conservative, play by the book way and it didn't get them anywhere. Sure, skill and finesse is great but if you get pulled away from that, you have to have plan B. Other teams were allowed to run over us and it's time to fight back, so Zack's a good piece in that.

Duncan Teeth needs to become part of the boards.

I definitely want to see someone go after keith, but not in a cheap shot way. A fight that keith gets destroyed in would be more satisfying, and would send a message. Keith got no punishment for an action that should have gotten him thrown out of the league. Players need to step up and teach punks like keith a lesson.

Also, the crowd needs to boo every time he touches the puck.

Let's not re-live the Bertuzzi incident, okay? Yeah, Keith's elbow was dirty, and Daniel's injury cost us in the playoffs, but that's over with. It's a new season. If Keith answers the bell and fights, that's fine. If not, I hope nobody force him to by doing anything stupid. Line brawls and injuries are not fun to watch and makes me sick to my stomach.

Let's not re-live the Bertuzzi incident, okay? Yeah, Keith's elbow was dirty, and Daniel's injury cost us in the playoffs, but that's over with. It's a new season. If Keith answers the bell and fights, that's fine. If not, I hope nobody force him to by doing anything stupid. Line brawls and injuries are not fun to watch and makes me sick to my stomach.

Archived