The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Crazy Songs Thread

Buggernut

^^^ I do! ;)

This song has always been on my list of the most mindboggling stupid songs ever in the history of the world, I don't think it even qualifies as 'crazy'. Nobody has EVER been able to explain to me how a song about boney fingers even won awards....perhaps there just weren't any half decent country songs in the running that year....For me, this is the number one candidate for worst song ever.....tied with Country Bumpkin :sick:

She said. "Hello country bumpkin, how's the frost down on the pumpkin? Seriously, that's a 'line'??? Ok, need to go listen to some Aerosmith or Twisted Sister to wash that filth from my mind! :lol:

Damn you BB for posting Boney Fingers! :angry:

I don't even need to listen to it to remind me. One of the most irritating songs ever. It rots the brain.

I don't have enough Audioslave, Seether, Buckcherry, GNR, Metallica, etc on my playlist to get that stupid song out of my head!!!

I had gone over 30+ good years without thinking/hearing it.

I should report you!

:P

Damn you BB for posing Boney Fingers! :angry:

I don't even need to listen to it to remind me. One of the most irritating songs ever. It rots the brain.

I don't have enough Audioslave, Seether, Buckcherry, GNR, Metallica, etc on my playlist to get that stupid song out of my head!!!

I had gone over 30+ good years without thinking/hearing it.

I should report you!

:P

Archived