Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uzzi92

Who to get on my jersey?

Which player shall be crested?   80 members have voted

1. 1. Which player should I get on my blank home jersey?

• Kassian
    • Edler

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 posts in this topic

Planning on getting my blank Canucks home jersey crested but cannot decide who to put. The 2 choices I have in mind are either Kassian or Edler. Whom shallI get?

I'd go with Kassian just because the name already conjures dirty, exciting imagery in the form of fights, wild hair, missing teeth, and savage barbarianism.

Edler is fantastic, of course, but he's kind of like the Swedish version of Clark Kent.

Whoever you like better. Neither is a bad choice but I'd go with Kassian.

Edler, Edler! lol I'm unsure on who to get as well... I was thinking Kesler, but who knows. :P

Kassian. Screw Edler, he's overrated IMO. Kassian is where it's at. The next jersey I'm going to get is going to be a Kassian jersey.

im glad I got a kassian jersey before the season started this kid is on fire and representing the canucks in a great way. im glad I got his jersey. GET KASSIAN !!!!!!

I'm an Edler fan. An Edler jersey would also be more secure as he's got a long NTC contract.

I had the same.dilemma same players. went wither edler because he signed long term.

I've got Kesler on mine and Raymond on my father's. No player is a bad choice as long as they stick around. I think we'll be seeing a massive surge of Kassian jerseys, though. If you want to stand out at all, that's probably not the way to go.

I'd go with Kassian just because the name already conjures dirty, exciting imagery in the form of fights, wild hair, missing teeth, and savage barbarianism.

Edler is fantastic, of course, but he's kind of like the Swedish version of Clark Kent.