The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler travelling, practicing with Canucks

Everybody Hates Raymond

I don't really care right now.

First off Cox has no reliability, guys a clown as many have mentioned.

Also I think we should just be concerned with the day to day activities of the team, not saying we should keep tabs on Kes (Personally hoping he comes back soon as he is my favorite player)

But right now we should just concentrate on what is relevant in the present time, once Kesler reaches the level where he becomes a week to week or day to day thing then we should focus on it.

Until then I'm just worried about Friday, nothing pass that. Can't get too far ahead of ourselves.

:lol:

I know, I was waiting for this.

Because I just think there are better things to speculate on. Personally I don't know anything about the situation other than that he has had the surgeries, I haven't gone to see or really seen any reports.

I like being invested in the team and right now I don't see a return on the horizon so I don't think it is worth investing time into. That's all. lol

I wouldn't read too much into 'travelling with the team'. One of the many great aspects of Kes' game is the positive impact he has on his team mates. His excessive energy and determined drive has got to rub off on the others. I think being on the sidelines must be killing him, so integrating with the team may help out there. I am hoping to see his healthy return before the end of February.

Archived