Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edlerberry

Gillis on 1040

37 posts in this topic

Well I think it is fairly obvious that MG will hear all trade offers on both goalies. Frankly, I would be more than happy to trade Schneids if we get a ridiculous return for him. Remember, trading Schneids means we can look at offers from any team. Maybe WPG for Kane? Hehehe. This is getting exciting boys and girls!

Maybe we need 2 goalies so each goalie can be picked on half as much

"Maybe we need 2 goalies so each goalie can be picked on half as much"

::D

"Maybe we need 2 goalies so each goalie can be picked on half as much"

::D

Quote of the year?

I'm glad MG is the GM and not some genius fans on this site. He is patient and isn't going to overreact because of 6 games at the start of a season as odd as this one. Unlike some Canucks fans.... Garrison SUCKS!! Trade him now!!! Get WEBER!! Like those are logical choices....

I'd be pissed if we signed Doan for the money he asked especially with the cap coming down.

We can only hope that nobody with any actual connection to the team reads this forum.

That would be embarrassing.

"I would consider any trades who would make our team better but Cory's a great player and I haven't considered it."

And

"Obviously there's a long range plan here that everyone is aware of."

Looks like Lu's here for a good time, not a long time...

If you think about him, the possibility of trading Schneider opens way more options for a deal, becuase of the NTC and its a very solid contract.

Schneider is going to get some better offers, but we will have to see if any gm's make offers for him.

Only embarrassing for people who make uneducated comments. I wouldn't be embarrassed for Gillis to read my posts on the situations surrounding team.

contracts aside Luongo right now gives you the better trade value

he is established as an elite number 1 starting goalie

Schneider still needs to be left in the net to know what it means to be a starter give him 15-20 games in a row not this season obviously but next season if he is indeed the future of the Canucks goal tending

seems Gillis really went out of his way to defend Cory