Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pimpcurtly

Kassians Chubby Brother?

22 posts in this topic

He doesn't have enough of that "Yeah, I fight bears from time-to-time" look like Kassian does, but he does have the meesed up teeth, beard, and shaggy mop.

Looks what would happen to Kassian if he didn't play hockey and worked in a Appllebees or something,

there was a kid they showed on the broadcast last night that looked like a little Cody Hodgson lol.

While it's not quite as close of a resemblance, everytime they show ZK with his wild hair it reminds me of Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds

ogre.png

Yeah I have seen that commercial before. Kassian comes first to mind when I see his face.

Definitely hockey talk as that is precisely was how Kassian looked last May.

Not sure how begging mods to not lock this(or any other thread0 is in keeping with the tradition when it is an irrelevant thread.

Lol with the tooth missin it does kinda look like his bro. Had a good laugh at this thread. Thx op

While it's not quite as close of a resemblance, everytime they show ZK with his wild hair it reminds me of Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds

ogre.png

ogre.png