The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Did you know?

J.I.A.H.N

So just as a point of discussion

If you take the game against Anahiem out of Cory Schneiders stats you will leave him with the following stats:

93 shots...................6 goals total..........................184 minutes approx.

Leaves him with aprrox. 1.98 GAA and a 935 Save percentage............in just over 3 games.

Now don't call me on exact numbers, cause I did it quickly, but it is real close! And just behind Luongo in both categories, and around 5th over all........And yes I know you can't take the first game away, but I did.

Just to be fair, Luoie's stats would improve too! But this wasn't about Luo. Just wondering what the answer was. And Please, if I am wrong, correct it, but I think I am close!

So the glass is half full! Cheers! Gotta love numbers!

If the puck didn't go in the net so much, then he would have not had as many goals scored on him

if i'm wrong you can correct me, but i think this means if you take away all the times the puck went into the net, then his stats would be somewhere around number one. i just thought this up quickly, so dont call me on exact numbers

If you take the game against Anahiem out of Cory Schneiders stats you will leave him with the following stats:

93 shots...................6 goals total..........................184 minutes approx.

Leaves him with aprrox. 1.98 GAA and a 935 Save percentage............in just over 3 games.

Now don't call me on exact numbers, cause I did it quickly, but it is real close! And just behind Luongo in both categories, and around 5th over all........And yes I know you can't take the first game away, but I did.

Just to be fair, Luoie's stats would improve too! But this wasn't about Luo. Just wondering what the answer was. And Please, if I am wrong, correct it, but I think I am close!

If the puck didn't go in the net so much, then he would have not had as many goals scored on him

if i'm wrong you can correct me, but i think this means if you take away all the times the puck went into the net, then his stats would be somewhere around number one. i just thought this up quickly, so dont call me on exact numbers

Everyone being sarcastic (although having some greatly funny responses) must have missed the point. The point is not to prove who is better. The point is that one game affects his stats in a way that doesn't really represent his actual play. It's not to try to cherry pick.

Throw out all of the stats you want, Luongo still couldn't win a game in Boston, the years before he choked against Chicago. I can get the same results from a backup goalie for 4 million less and way les ego

Throw Kassian on a line with the twins, and he's a beast, it doesn't change the fact that Hodgson wanted out of Vancouver either

Throw out all of the stats you want, Luongo still couldn't win a game in Boston, the years before he choked against Chicago. I can get the same results from a backup goalie for 4 million less and way les ego

Throw Kassian on a line with the twins, and he's a beast, it doesn't change the fact that Hodgson wanted out of Vancouver either

Archived