Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Ann Coulter Turns on Marco Rubio

By Chris Good | ABC OTUS News –Wed, Jan 30, 2013

http://news.yahoo.co...s-politics.html

Marco Rubio has been selling a bipartisan plan on immigration, but Ann Coulter isn't buying it.

One day after Rubio entered the conservative lion's den to talk immigration reform on Rush Limbaugh's radio show, Coulter blasted the GOP senator in a Human Events column.

"Some Republicans seem determined to create more Democratic voters, too. That will be the primary result of Sen. Marco Rubio's amnesty plan," Coulter wrote. She was voicing a campaign-politics concern that Limbaugh also alluded to, that allowing unauthorized immigrants to apply for citizenship would legalize 11.2 million new Democratic voters. Democrats only want immigration reform, the theory goes, in order to expand their voter base.

Coulter writes:

Rubio's bill is nothing but amnesty. It isn't even "amnesty thinly disguised as border enforcement." This is a wolf in wolf's clothing.

Despite all the blather about how Rubio demands "Enforcement First!" the very first thing his proposal does is make illegal aliens legal. (Don't call them "illegal aliens"!)

… and blames California's budget problems on Hispanic voters, warning that the nation will go bankrupt if Rubio has his way:

With Hispanics on track to become the largest ethnic group in California this year, the state that gave us Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan is incapable of electing any Republican statewide anymore. Taxes keep going up, and there's no one left to pay the bill.

That will be our entire country if Republicans fall for Rubio's phony "Enforcement First!" plan. Perplexingly, some Republicans seem determined to turn the whole nation into California, in the foolish hope of winning one last election.

The "amnesty" label is a tough one to shed, and if that gets attached to the bipartisan Gang of Eight bill that Rubio is pushing, the Florida senator could have a much tougher time selling it to his fellow conservatives.

#2 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

I strongly doubt that frigid bitch has ever turned anyone on in her life.
Posted Image

View PostScott Hartnell, on 11 June 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

Well I tell you what Heretic..if Tim Tebow becomes Terry Bradshaw I will shave off all my hair, convert to Christianity, go into the ministry and become a preacher.

#3 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,303 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

I strongly doubt that frigid bitch has ever turned anyone on in her life.

I don't know she has a pretty sexy adam's apple!
Posted Image

#4 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

I don't know she has a pretty sexy adam's apple!

Screw it..what I meant to say was Dude looks like a lady. :P and not a very attractive one either. I bet you could keep refrigerated items up inside that. LOL.

Edited by Scott Hartnell's Mane, 31 January 2013 - 07:59 PM.

Posted Image

Well I tell you what Heretic..if Tim Tebow becomes Terry Bradshaw I will shave off all my hair, convert to Christianity, go into the ministry and become a preacher.

#5 Aleksandr Pistoletov

Aleksandr Pistoletov

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

She's a very thin woman with a very mean attitude. I hope she doesn't carry this persona outside television.

Anyways, it's a political version of WWE, minus wrasslin'. Sideshow that isn't interesting in the least bit.

"When Jonah's agent called him and said Quentin Tarantino wanted to put him in a spaghetti western [Django Unchained], Jonah was like, 'You had me at spaghetti.'"

"Aziz has been charming audiences and snakes for years. And I guess you’re here tonight because now that Kanye had a real baby he doesn’t need you anymore."

-- Jeff Ross

#6 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

She's a very thin woman with a very mean attitude. I hope she doesn't carry this persona outside television.

Anyways, it's a political version of WWE, minus wrasslin'. Sideshow that isn't interesting in the least bit.

Just curious...if this were actually a political version of WWE...what would Ann Coulter's ring name be? "Not Even With a Ten Foot Pole?"
Posted Image

#7 Aleksandr Pistoletov

Aleksandr Pistoletov

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Just curious...if this were actually a political version of WWE...what would Ann Coulter's ring name be? "Not Even With a Ten Foot Pole?"

Remington Rag?

"When Jonah's agent called him and said Quentin Tarantino wanted to put him in a spaghetti western [Django Unchained], Jonah was like, 'You had me at spaghetti.'"

"Aziz has been charming audiences and snakes for years. And I guess you’re here tonight because now that Kanye had a real baby he doesn’t need you anymore."

-- Jeff Ross

#8 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Remington Rag?

How about the "Queen of Denial" that would be appropriate I think...or Butterface....
Posted Image

#9 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,803 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Ann Coulter strikes me as the type of girl that if she were insulted based solely on something as vein as her looks, that she would tell the person "I'll cut you".

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#10 Bitter Melon

Bitter Melon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

Posted Image

Does anyone really take what she says seriously?
"Suck it Phaneuf" -Scott Hartnell
The poster formerly known as "CAPSLOCK"
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.