The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

I agree, starting to think that they are screenshots from videos they've made. As there is no HUD, etc.

Yeah, there is no way that the graphics for gameplay could be that good.

Although, consider that Red Dead Redemption came out over 2 years ago, and those graphics were surreal, so who knows how life like they could make them look now.

Yeah, there is no way that the graphics for gameplay could be that good.

Although, consider that Red Dead Redemption came out over 2 years ago, and those graphics were surreal, so who knows how life like they could make them look now.

Can't wait for a trailer with actual game play, I'm sure the graphics are going to be great. When GTA 4 came out I thought that was spectacular.

I really like RDR as well. I'm actually looking into getting this:

https://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=RS-RDR-PACK1&vSKU=RS-RDR-PACK1

Red-Dead-Playing-Cards.jpg

I can't wait for the game to come out. I have been a fan since GTA 1. To prove it I will show you my car. Do you guys remember the Porka Turbo in GTA 1? Well, I loved that car so much I turned my own porsche into the Porka Turbo. If you look closely you can see the reflection of the Rockstar logo on my dash.

223874_10151056579676647_2104927336_n.jpg

It's a 1970 Porsche 911 E.

I can't wait for the game to come out. I have been a fan since GTA 1. To prove it I will show you my car. Do you guys remember the Porka Turbo in GTA 1? Well, I loved that car so much I turned my own porsche into the Porka Turbo. If you look closely you can see the reflection of the Rockstar logo on my dash.

This is the best thing since sliced bread. I love your car. Porsches are my favorite cars, my dream one being a '88 911 turbo.

To quote The Dictator:

911 is the best.

• 1 month later...

Vice City coming to iOS and Android!

Celebrating the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary plus Details on the Upcoming Mobile Release | Rockstar Games

actual_1351205673.jpg

Building on the success of the groundbreaking Grand Theft Auto III in 2001, the release of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on October 29, 2002 pushed the open world game series deeper into popular culture with a vibrant over-the-top take on Miami, a stunning celebrity voice cast and a loving, satirical look at the cultural excesses of the ‘80s.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary, there will be a series of commemorative assets released, including never-before-seen artwork and a brand new anniversary trailer highlighting some of the most iconic scenes and music from the game. In addition, a limited run of collectable promotional items will be made available for purchase through the Rockstar Warehouse, with select items also available via online giveaways.

In conjunction with the anniversary, we're pleased to announce that we'll be releasing an Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for select iOS and Android devices later this fall. This upcoming version will bring the full experience to mobile devices, featuring native high-resolution graphics and several enhancements unique to the iOS and Android platforms. Stay tuned for more details in the weeks ahead including a list of compatible iOS and Android devices.

Archived