The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

Don't think i have ever been this excited for a game and I never preorder a game until gta v. I can't wait I strongly believe this will be the game of the 360/ps3 generation.

Still a bit sketchy on the 3 player aspect, but even if the singleplayer tanks, you can parachute,explore sunken ships and do almost anything that will keep you entertained for years

I'm to lazy to take all of these pictures and put them on the thread, so here's a link to a bunch of new screenshots and details.

http://imgur.com/a/yF8gn

(I copy / pasted from the website and removed the colored format on the writing)

6Jpfm8qh.jpg

"Rockstar has added destructibility to certain objects in the game, like these construction barriers"

MH4pHREh.jpg

"GTA V contains the largest skybox Rockstar has ever created for a game, giving you plenty of room to fly planes around"

KoM1ikKh.jpg

"Certain boats contain scuba equipment, which allows you to search the ocean bed for shipwrecks and other points of interest"

HqC5pRPh.jpg

"The Ballas and The Lost return to GTA V, bringing two very different gang cultures"

nbaf7vjh.jpg

"Before major heists, players must conduct several side missions to prep. For this mission in particular, you must pick up boilers suits, choose masks, collect the vehicles necessary for the job, and find a spot to hide the getaway car"

t8X5K8eh.jpg

"For Grand Theft Auto V, players can customize their vehicles on a scale similar to Midnight Club: Los Angeles"

NrBME0ah.jpg

"Some missions require a character to serve as a lookout, using binoculars to spot an incoming threat or the target for the heist"

beuAQMlh.jpg

"With a land mass 3.5 times the size of Red Dead Redemption, the world of Grand Theft Auto V is absolutely massive"

MiFmhDeh.jpg

"Each character has stats that can be upgraded in categories like strength, shooting, stealth, driving, flying and lung capacity"

kvFyoZ8h.jpg

"When the shootouts begin in missions with multiple characters, you can switch between them freely"

pjCU1Z8h.jpg

"The wanted system has changed slightly in GTA V. You can still outrun the cops by staying out of their line of sight, but you can also find good hiding spots to wait them out"

zAkzt7Vh.jpg

"Players can spend their hard earned money on luxury cars, helicopters, marinas, and even businesses"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived