The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎11‎:‎03‎:‎44‎, Offensive Threat said:

I spent way to much cash on that stuff.

I spent all my money on that stuff.  They needed a cash sink and they got one.  Now they need a biker add-on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On December 17, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Tre Mac said:

Another new update.  This one has new armoured cars and private fully staff yachts that i'll never be able to afford:(.  Too bad I wasted all my coin on my lowriders haha.  Still love playing this game.

The update was pretty good, the VIP jobs pay very well and the challenges are fun with your buddies. The yachts are a complete waste, so glad I waited until some friends bought them and got to check them out before buying. 

• 8 months later...
On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 10:14 AM, Tre Mac said:

I spent all my money on that stuff.  They needed a cash sink and they got one.  Now they need a biker add-on.

Ask and I shall receive:

https://www.vg247.com/2016/10/04/gta-online-bikers-dlc-how-to-form-a-motorcycle-club-become-president-earn-new-money-and-ride-in-formation/

gta_online_bikers_1

• 5 months later...

They took out a ton of hacked money and are sharing the wealth!  I've got $500k so far in a week just by logging on.  Starting up a biker gang - Angels of Death(ADMC) is one of my crews.

16 hours ago, Brad Marchand said:

No. Probably wouldn't expect it either.

Feels like all I do in the game now is stunt race. Still amazes me how so many people can't drive. 

Haha like me, and I ride a bike too.  Usually waste all my armor crashing just riding to whatever mission I am doing.  How's the money on stunt races?  I just do contact missions for scrilla, if you can get a decent group going you can get $15k-$20k  every 5-10min. 

8 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Haha like me, and I ride a bike too.  Usually waste all my armor crashing just riding to whatever mission I am doing.  How's the money on stunt races?  I just do contact missions for scrilla, if you can get a decent group going you can get $15k-$20k  every 5-10min. 

It's back to normal now, but during the most recent stunt race event, drivers could win up to $60K for winning a race in a full lobby.

I love hoping in my Hydra and going off the radar and surprising peeps, or putting a sticky bomb on a car and driving it into other people ISIS style and detonating it. 

Since I asked for a biker update and they delivered, maybe make some more heists?  Or make an expandable map via DLC?

Anyone play on ps4?  Lately my camera view is changing on it's own and it'll start recording for no reason.  Anyways got my biker gang started, bought a weed farm and now that's up and running and making me some coin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

maxresdefault.jpgConfirmed for June 13th

Teaser Vid available.  Lots of Pew Pew's and Booms Booms. 

No new aircraft so my Hydra is still relevant but it's going to be shot down quite a bit lol.  Thermal scopes, rocket bikes and a mobile command center. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2017 at 9:56 AM, Tre Mac said:

maxresdefault.jpgConfirmed for June 13th

Teaser Vid available.  Lots of Pew Pew's and Booms Booms. 

No new aircraft so my Hydra is still relevant but it's going to be shot down quite a bit lol.  Thermal scopes, rocket bikes and a mobile command center. 

Needs a flying bike

Archived