The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

Then get out of the thread it is that simple nobody needs you here creating negative posts for your own enjoyment. Your a pretty good poster usually, you should realize this on your own.

I'm stoked I wonder what the setting is gonna be I always enjoy there different contexts and settings. Russian immigrant in the new age, 80's drug trafficker, 90's black guy in LA, they always think of something cool and different for you to experience. I wonder what new features they will add because I thought GTA4 was really good visually but I thought the game play had nothing on San Andreas and was hoping that they will now add more game play features to the great visual presentation, if it ends up being GTA4 just in a different location with a new character I'll be a bit bummed.

I've heard rumors on the Rockstar forums that 100%'ing GTA V will take twice as long as it did in GTA IV based on hidden packages, side missions, etc.

Coming from someone who 100%'ed GTA IV, this thought truly terrifies me.

I've heard rumors on the Rockstar forums that 100%'ing GTA V will take twice as long as it did in GTA IV based on hidden packages, side missions, etc.

Coming from someone who 100%'ed GTA IV, this thought truly terrifies me.

I finished the main story on 360, then got a ps3 and didn't even go through it all again. I don't know if I want to attempt getting 100% on this game. It is fun but tedious.

I finished the main story on 360, then got a ps3 and didn't even go through it all again. I don't know if I want to attempt getting 100% on this game. It is fun but tedious.

Yeah that was at a time of my life where I quite literally had nothing else to do (or lacked the motivation to do it but that's irrelevant ;)). It's one of only two games I've ever 100%'ed and I would probably never do it again.

Those pidgeons were a b*tch!

I thought GTA IV's multiplayer was criminally underrated. So much fun playing Team Deathmatch or those anything goes races.

I really hope they continue to have that part of the game as well.

We could have some epic CDC team Deathmatches.

opinion.

General consensus. The GTA series is one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time, two of which are among the top 10 highest reviewed games ever. I understand not everyone likes sandbox-style games, but everyone needs to recognize that its one of the most celebrated franchises ever for a reason - because its good.

General consensus. The GTA series is one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time, two of which are among the top 10 highest reviewed games ever. I understand not everyone likes sandbox-style games, but everyone needs to recognize that its one of the most celebrated franchises ever for a reason - because its good.

My mind was blown when I first played GTA 3 on the PS2.

I thought GTA IV's multiplayer was criminally underrated. So much fun playing Team Deathmatch or those anything goes races.

I really hope they continue to have that part of the game as well.

We could have some epic CDC team Deathmatches.

Definitely free roam was definitely the best. Loved teaming up on that one guy.

Archived