The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

Unless the multiplayer mode sucks me in, I don't know if I will pick up this game again. I enjoyed playing the single player campaign; but now that I'm done, I strangely have no interest in playing more of it.

I finished the main storyline about 5 days ago or so with 79% of the game completed, and each time I've gone back since, I've lost interest after about 15 minutes of gameplay.

Unless the multiplayer mode sucks me in, I don't know if I will pick up this game again. I enjoyed playing the single player campaign; but now that I'm done, I strangely have no interest in playing more of it.

I finished the main storyline about 5 days ago or so with 79% of the game completed, and each time I've gone back since, I've lost interest after about 15 minutes of gameplay.

The big thing that interests me with online is being able to create your own character and earn him a reputation in the online world. Doing heists with friends and crew members will be a blast.

Online is up October 1st, no? That's pretty damn close.

How are their servers going to be able to handle the massive amount of people that will go online on day 1?

Wasted 20min last night driving a car I bought online to the L.S. custom shop owned by Franklin. Takes a good 5-7 min to drive it there then I kept dying from the random occurence that starts across the street. Wish you could buy any Custom Shop not just the one way up north. Finally trick that car out, fastest in the game, drove it back to my garage and it blew up on a head on lol.... 2 flipping blocks from the garage.

That's why I dont do the main story line. You gotta savior these games man, it took them years to complete why finish it in a week?Now that I am making some coin in game I am going to level everyone's stats to the max(almost done with Franklin) before I start the main story line again. Im at the 2nd heist, only about 30% done.

That's why I dont do the main story line. You gotta savior these games man, it took them years to complete why finish it in a week?Now that I am making some coin in game I am going to level everyone's stats to the max(almost done with Franklin) before I start the main story line again. Im at the 2nd heist, only about 30% done.

You know, I'm probably just bored with the whole GTA universe, to be honest. Main campaign is really all I care about. All the driving around, buying businesses, getting haircuts, buying clothes, buying cars, etc has been done to death in previous GTA games, that I really don't find anything fun about doing it again. The main campaign was fun and it took me about 9 days to finish it, but I'm through with it now. Like I said, hopefully the online mode brings something new that I haven't experienced before.

I feel the same way. Usually when I play now I replay the missions to get gold medals, but the whole process takes too long. First I start off as Michael in his house, then I choose a mission, wait for it to load, play the mission, and if I don't get the gold medal, there's no option to retry it. So I have to wait through the loading screen back to Michael's house, then do it all over again. Who's got the patience for that.

This. Gonna savour this for as long as possible.

I just saw a tweet that said GTA V online is being released tonight at 12 AM, GMT, which is 5:00 PST. Anybody know if this is true?

Grand Theft Auto Online will go live on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network at 4am Pacific / 7am Eastern / 12pm Greenwich Mean Time / 9pm Eastern Australian time on October 1, Rockstar Games has confirmed to IGN.

Wouldn't let me access the Cloud Storage for GTA, so I continued without saving to check out the character creation. So odd, choosing what your grandparents look like and your parents. Then you choose your lifestyle and your guys clothes and stuff coordinate to that.

Then I tried to get online but failed to host a session.

Archived