5 replies to this topic

#1 canuckbeliever

canuckbeliever

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,927 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Last one was way too far back so decided I would start a new one.

Is it me or is the Season 2 B becoming a lot more compelling than Season 1 or 2A. In my opinion, this season is destroying the last and there is this gradual progression where each episode is better and better this season. This is a nice change considering most shows tend to have lag offs where some episodes are ok and some are great. With Suits you really do not see that

Watched tonights episode already and without giving away any major spoilers I will leave it with the trailer for next week is sick.

Favorite show on television by far at this point. It destroys all other shows out of the water and its good it is finally out of the summer shell which is good for show to begin with but its better if they go to fall-spring at some point.

Edited by canuckbeliever, 31 January 2013 - 10:59 PM.

#2 canuckbeliever

canuckbeliever

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,927 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

Also will note there are only 4 more episodes for the rest of season 2 so it makes sense they are making the episodes better and better/ we are getting to see some huge plot developments

#3 TheEhrhoffEffect

TheEhrhoffEffect

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,183 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

Unbelievable show. It seems to keep getting better and better.

#4 MrsCanuck

MrsCanuck

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

Gabriel Macht :wub:
Posted Image

#5 Russ

Russ

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

Also will note there are only 4 more episodes for the rest of season 2 so it makes sense they are making the episodes better and better/ we are getting to see some huge plot developments

Really? Frick that sucks means its almost over already.

Shows started up last week with a bang and last night was just as good. This has got to be one of my favorite shows on tv easily.
Xbox Live - Lenerdosy
PSN - Lenerdosy

Interested in a game of NHL or BF3? Send me a friend request and lets play.

#6 canuckbeliever

canuckbeliever

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,927 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

Also will say as a Canadian I find it annoying that its only on Bravo. If this show was picked up by a more mainstream network it would draw a lot more attention in Canada

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.