Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuckbeliever

Official Suits thread (2.0)

6 posts in this topic

Last one was way too far back so decided I would start a new one.

Is it me or is the Season 2 B becoming a lot more compelling than Season 1 or 2A. In my opinion, this season is destroying the last and there is this gradual progression where each episode is better and better this season. This is a nice change considering most shows tend to have lag offs where some episodes are ok and some are great. With Suits you really do not see that

Watched tonights episode already and without giving away any major spoilers I will leave it with the trailer for next week is sick.

Favorite show on television by far at this point. It destroys all other shows out of the water and its good it is finally out of the summer shell which is good for show to begin with but its better if they go to fall-spring at some point.

Also will note there are only 4 more episodes for the rest of season 2 so it makes sense they are making the episodes better and better/ we are getting to see some huge plot developments

Also will note there are only 4 more episodes for the rest of season 2 so it makes sense they are making the episodes better and better/ we are getting to see some huge plot developments

Also will say as a Canadian I find it annoying that its only on Bravo. If this show was picked up by a more mainstream network it would draw a lot more attention in Canada