Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Primus099

Marchand calls Lindy Ruff a "big shot" lol

55 posts in this topic

What a surprise?

Marchand can't take getting an ass whooping.

Instead of trying to play a hard fought game next time they face, he has to go talk trash because he's butt hurt that his goon team got smoked.

Ruff did it for two reasons.

A. Like he said, to make sure a big guy was on against their goon.

B. To send a message to the Bruins & Sabres, to the Bruins: sure you're a bunch of goons, but JP, CoHo & Vanek are gonna rip you apart with skill.. to the Sabres: These guys can disrespect us by being dirty, we'll disrespect them by annoying them.

Marchand questions why Ruff put Scott on the ice.

Ruff responds: "Because I felt like it".

Marchand needs to have his mouth sewn shut.

Right, because if Ruff puts Scott on the ice against the Sedins with 10 seconds left it would be fine with all you hypocrites here. Pathetic.

Right, because if Ruff puts Scott on the ice against the Sedins with 10 seconds left it would be fine with all you hypocrites here. Pathetic.

well he got some payback tonight. Hope there will be many more to come.

You are like the "Boy In The Bubble" .. I will just leave you there .. please watch the game when Bruins visit Sabers .. Lucic will be invited to dance .. even he is capable of understanding the intent of said invitation .. karma is a canine

well he got some payback tonight. Hope there will be many more to come.

I really want to see these 2 teams meet in the playoffs now!

Boston is useless once exposed. Canes have done it, maybe Sabres now too

Do you ever wonder if when he hears crap like this from a pissant like Marchand if Ruff ever just wants to jump on him and tune the punk bitch?

Do you ever wonder if when he hears crap like this from a pissant like Marchand if Ruff ever just wants to jump on him and tune the punk bitch?

You are like the "Boy In The Bubble" .. I will just leave you there .. please watch the game when Bruins visit Sabers .. Lucic will be invited to dance .. even he is capable of understanding the intent of said invitation .. karma is a canine

sooo... i watched most of the game.... and basically all of your predictions were wrong. sorry buddy. or maybe i'm still in the bubble and saw a different game than everyone else.

sooo... i watched most of the game.... and basically all of your predictions were wrong. sorry buddy. or maybe i'm still in the bubble and saw a different game than everyone else.