54 replies to this topic

#31 CB007

CB007

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

well he got some payback tonight. Hope there will be many more to come.
Posted Image

#32 La Mauviette75

La Mauviette75

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

You are like the "Boy In The Bubble" .. I will just leave you there .. please watch the game when Bruins visit Sabers .. Lucic will be invited to dance .. even he is capable of understanding the intent of said invitation .. karma is a canine

i like how you didn't answer any of my points. i'll try to watch the game. lucic may or may not be invited to fight by scott. unless the game is really lopsided or someone throws a dirty hit, there's 0 reason for lucic to fight a goon who can hardly skate. why would someone who scores 30 goals a year fight someone who literally has only scored one goal in his whole career? why would chara, one of the best defensemen in the world, fight this useless plug, particularly in a short season? oh well, we'll see next week i suppose
Posted Image

O Ville Lumière, Sens la chaleur, de notre coeur

#33 aqua59

aqua59

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

well he got some payback tonight. Hope there will be many more to come.

He sure did. How ever no one really gives what this guy has to say too seriously. I would have loved to see Lindy Ruff get a hold of this guy when he was playing. Marchand is a joke. that's how hockey history will remember him. He's a Matt Cooke, Kenny Linsman type. How would you like to remembered like that?

#34 Pineapples

Pineapples

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,216 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

I really want to see these 2 teams meet in the playoffs now!

Boston is useless once exposed. Canes have done it, maybe Sabres now too
Posted ImagePosted Image
---------------------------------------------------

#35 Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,915 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

So, John Scott is relevant for a week? Awesome.

FearandLoathingSig.jpg

#36 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,921 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

Do you ever wonder if when he hears crap like this from a pissant like Marchand if Ruff ever just wants to jump on him and tune the punk bitch?

#37 Edlerberry

Edlerberry

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:57 AM

Do you ever wonder if when he hears crap like this from a pissant like Marchand if Ruff ever just wants to jump on him and tune the punk bitch?

If when? IF RUFF!

Ruff is senile and should be replaced. Anything is possible
July 7-2013

Toronto will take a step back next year.
Feel free to quote me.

July 8-2013

Wow I can't believe peoples replies...
Im done here. You people are disgusting..

#38 La Mauviette75

La Mauviette75

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

You are like the "Boy In The Bubble" .. I will just leave you there .. please watch the game when Bruins visit Sabers .. Lucic will be invited to dance .. even he is capable of understanding the intent of said invitation .. karma is a canine

sooo... i watched most of the game.... and basically all of your predictions were wrong. sorry buddy. or maybe i'm still in the bubble and saw a different game than everyone else.
Posted Image

#39 aqua59

aqua59

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

sooo... i watched most of the game.... and basically all of your predictions were wrong. sorry buddy. or maybe i'm still in the bubble and saw a different game than everyone else.

There's one this people are not wrong about, Boston along with it's people lack class. How much time have you spent in Boston? How much time have you actually working with people in Boston? Zero I'm sure. I've spent too much time working there. I'll say there's some great epople there but over all the Boston Bruins reflect their city to a T, they're an over all classless group of people away from the ice. It's a perfect fit for Marchant. Tim Thomas has this figured out too.

#40 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,081 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

Sooo .. I watched all of the game .. I am not your buddy in any discernable way .. my predictions were very wrong, as Buffalo played like a bunch of poozies and thus they lost .. they turned into a pack of "Mauviettes" .. major disappointment .. 7th game played in 11 days for Buffalo, where as Boston had played 2 games in 8 days .. that may have had an effect .. or Ruff was just being coy? .. time will tell .. don't go away now .. :)
"To Thine Own Self Be True"

#41 La Mauviette75

La Mauviette75

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

There's one this people are not wrong about, Boston along with it's people lack class. How much time have you spent in Boston? How much time have you actually working with people in Boston? Zero I'm sure. I've spent too much time working there. I'll say there's some great epople there but over all the Boston Bruins reflect their city to a T, they're an over all classless group of people away from the ice. It's a perfect fit for Marchant. Tim Thomas has this figured out too.

well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion about boston, and i'm glad that unlike most people around here you are actually basing your opinion of the city based on actual personal experience. however, contrary to your assumption i highlighted above, i have spent time in boston and working with boston people. based on my numerous interactions with both bruins fans and bostonians in general, I would have to respectfully disagree with your statement that they are classless individuals.

Sooo .. I watched all of the game .. I am not your buddy in any discernable way .. my predictions were very wrong, as Buffalo played like a bunch of poozies and thus they lost .. they turned into a pack of "Mauviettes" .. major disappointment .. 7th game played in 11 days for Buffalo, where as Boston had played 2 games in 8 days .. that may have had an effect .. or Ruff was just being coy? .. time will tell .. don't go away now .. :)

i'm sorry but i'm afraid you are my buddy now. there's nothing i can do to rescind it once it's been established. you are right, Buffalo's schedule may have had an impact on their performance. then again a lot of things have an impact on team's performances, and one could argue that if they can't find a way to play convincingly against a divisional rival (especially considering the recent history), then maybe they're just not a serious team or a real contender for the division. their physical play was really pretty crappy and they couldn't get more than a goal with Miller playing against boston's backup goalie. yikes.

but you're right, the season is long (well not really, courtesy of bettman & co., but it's long enough for a comeback).

earlier, i was really just objecting to the suggestion you made that certain bruins players would fake injuries and miss the game to avoid the mighty buffalo sabres. as you saw, they did exactly the opposite of that, with marchand, paille, and thornton returning from injury for this game.

anyhow, should be an interesting matchup for the next season indeed, and so won't go away now hah. in fact, they're playing again friday. i'll grab the beer you bring the popcorn
Posted Image

#42 Tortorella's Rant

Tortorella's Rant

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,829 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

I think people around here should show Marchand some RESPECT. He's Canadian and a Stanley Cup champion. He plays the game hard and honestly. Also, calling him rat face or any other such names are disrespectful and should result in a permanent ban.

.... I'm still auditioning for the role of King of the BS. How's it going? :bigblush:
Posted Image

#43 WonderTwinPowers

WonderTwinPowers

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

I think people around here should show Marchand some RESPECT. He's Canadian and a Stanley Cup champion. He plays the game hard and honestly. Also, calling him rat face or any other such names are disrespectful and should result in a permanent ban.

.... I'm still auditioning for the role of King of the BS. How's it going? :bigblush:

You're hired!!!

And then subsequently fired, for reasons to make the world a better place lol

#44 Tortorella's Rant

Tortorella's Rant

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,829 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

You're hired!!!

And then subsequently fired, for reasons to make the world a better place lol

:lol:

Understandable!
Posted Image

#45 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,107 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

AV needs to do the same thing.

Really? And who do you propose he send out there? The Canucks have no-one capable of beating up Lucic, or Thornton for that matter.
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#46 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 17,107 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

Right, because if Ruff puts Scott on the ice against the Sedins with 10 seconds left it would be fine with all you hypocrites here. Pathetic.

Actually, Joel Quennville tried that when Scott was with the 'Hawks and the Canucks totally exposed Scott's lack of playing ability.

Scott is a tough guy, but since the Canucks don't even have a goon to send out against another team's "skilled" players, there would be no reason for Ruff to do so.

Against Boston however, Ruff did exactly the right thing.

Lucic's cheap shot on Miller last season showed that the Bruins are not above taking liberties, should the balance of power on the ice be tilted in their favor and since Marchand is one of the noted cheap shot artists himself, he should have been able to figure out the wisdom of Lindy's move.
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#47 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,872 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Marchand's going to get it one day.
Posted Image

#48 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,081 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion about boston, and i'm glad that unlike most people around here you are actually basing your opinion of the city based on actual personal experience. however, contrary to your assumption i highlighted above, i have spent time in boston and working with boston people. based on my numerous interactions with both bruins fans and bostonians in general, I would have to respectfully disagree with your statement that they are classless individuals.

i'm sorry but i'm afraid you are my buddy now. there's nothing i can do to rescind it once it's been established. you are right, Buffalo's schedule may have had an impact on their performance. then again a lot of things have an impact on team's performances, and one could argue that if they can't find a way to play convincingly against a divisional rival (especially considering the recent history), then maybe they're just not a serious team or a real contender for the division. their physical play was really pretty crappy and they couldn't get more than a goal with Miller playing against boston's backup goalie. yikes.

but you're right, the season is long (well not really, courtesy of bettman & co., but it's long enough for a comeback).

earlier, i was really just objecting to the suggestion you made that certain bruins players would fake injuries and miss the game to avoid the mighty buffalo sabres. as you saw, they did exactly the opposite of that, with marchand, paille, and thornton returning from injury for this game.

anyhow, should be an interesting matchup for the next season indeed, and so won't go away now hah. in fact, they're playing again friday. i'll grab the beer you bring the popcorn

It's a deal .. I did notice Thornton kept avoiding looking Scott in the eye .. sure sign of canine superiority .. I think npth teams kept waiting for the other shoe to fall .. Sabers have not been playing well .. they need a first line center who can play both ways .. :rolleyes:

Edit: Buddy ..

Edited by Tearloch7, 11 February 2013 - 05:28 PM.

#49 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,081 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

I am thinking you should change your name to "Turdorella's Rant" to speed up the trolling process ..

#50 Primus099

Primus099

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

Sooo .. I watched all of the game .. I am not your buddy in any discernable way ..

he's not your buddy, guy

#51 Tortorella's Rant

Tortorella's Rant

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,829 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

I am thinking you should change your name to "Turdorella's Rant" to speed up the trolling process ..

I might. Just for you, big guy ;)
Posted Image

#52 Kola Nuts

Kola Nuts

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

I don't dislike very many NHL players.

Marchand happens to be one I do.

Edited by SILLY GOOSE, 12 February 2013 - 06:05 PM.

Posted Image

#53 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,577 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

Close. Needs a Kassian/Hodgson reference and then you're good to go.

#54 Tortorella's Rant

Tortorella's Rant

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,829 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

Close. Needs a Kassian/Hodgson reference and then you're good to go.

Thanks.

I'll try to add one of those next time
Posted Image

#55 NightHawkSniper

NightHawkSniper

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,186 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

I really want to see these 2 teams meet in the playoffs now!

Boston is useless once exposed. Canes have done it, maybe Sabres now too

Don't forget Washington
Posted ImagePosted Image
Special thanks to Guava & Egatti !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.