The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks to wear Millionaires V

Strombone1

I hope not, the stick in rink logo is the most boring logo ever. "Oh wow, there's a hockey stick and a rink as the logo for a hockey team, cool!"

Never understood the appeal of that. It's not intimidating or saying anything, it's just a super basic picture of a couple of hockey related items. Yawn

I like that these are so different from our other ones. I much prefer 3rd jerseys (whether or not these become them) to be a fair bit different than the Home and Away ones, it just makes more sense than having similar looking 3rds (why bother having a 3rd jersey if they look like the standard ones?)

Bring back the Skate Jersey :emot-parrot:

As a novelty item the Millionaires V is cool. They should do a limited run. I would much prefer the third jersey become our home jersey. Either that or put the Lumberjack on as an alternate. The orca needs to go!!!(even though I spent a good penny on my edge ones).

I'm surprised to see Manny is on there too, even he will not be playing anymore...

Look like Lui is going back to his old white pad for the uniform... I wonder is he going to get a new mask to match with it? (I would love to see a maroon version of Johnny Canucks with a big V. :wub:

Those are gorgeous. There are rumors Pavel Bure is having dinner with the Aquilinis the night before, but I see no reason why the Canucks would relate Pavel with the Millionaires uniforms. It would make no sense for them to all walk out wearing #10 on their backs whilst wearing these jerseys.

I think Pavel night will happen some other time, unfortunately.

Archived