Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strombone1

Canucks to wear Millionaires V

They're cool. If they could modernize the jerseys, for example, having one or two stripes instead of 4 on each arm then it could become at least our alternate jerseys.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I don't know why people think the pants are ugly, they look fine, if they were maroon then they would look ugly...

yeah I pre-ordered a Henrik jersey from the Team Store and it was $279 before tax! Hoping thats an authentic jersey not a replica for that price. Geez... had to add this one to my collection though.

Why would they have them for the game against Detroit, a team having such a similar colorway.

C'mon really, white and red vs maroon and cream. I bet someone on one of the teams will make an off pass because he mistook the other guy for his teammate.

Just gotta love Schneids mask. I dunno if it's as much the artwork as it is the color that intrigues me. Not to be overhyping this millionaire -theme, but it's probably the prettiest mask in a long, long time!

I think Homage to the Millionaires is what is going to break the Canuck's curse... This is what all the passed away souls have been waiting for before allowing Vancouver's hockey team to win the cup again. This is our year! :towel:

one would hope so, but no.I checked with TeamStore and they told me the authentics will be only size 56 and 58 and cost $369 blank and $469 with name/number.also they will not be available before April 29thjust fyi

Guest Gumballthechewy

Why would they have them for the game against Detroit, a team having such a similar colorway.

C'mon really, white and red vs maroon and cream. I bet someone on one of the teams will make an off pass because he mistook the other guy for his teammate.

Guest Gumballthechewy

No. We would have heard ages ago if this was the case.