The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks to wear Millionaires V

Strombone1

"Go to canucks.com/millionaires for more information and check back often for more exciting Millionaires news as the Canucks continue to honour Vancouver’s hockey roots, particularly in-game March 16th as the Canucks host the Detroit Red Wings."

Looks like the game the Canucks will wear the maroon millionaires jerseys is against an original 6 team, the Detroit Red Wings. Nice.

i am not a fan of messing with the colors. hockey is a game played too fast to constantly evaluate who is on your team. tell yourself they are professionals all you want. they dont practice in those uniforms and never wear them until they are playing chicago?

i am going to this game and i know it takes me some time to get used to watching them in atlernate jerseys.

it makes no sense to build a brand around a jersey and discard it to try and build an alternate brand. nothing is safe in this new "sellout nhl".

As I posted over on HF, when they wear the throwback, hopefully they put them on sale. I'll buy one for sure. But nonetheless, on the earlier discussion, I am going to put my money where my mouth is:

I will pay $300 for anyone who can give me a fresh authentic of the Giants version of this in my size, which is presumably L, depending on the jersey make.

If you know where to get one, please let me know. If it's cheaper than $300 I'll even pay you the difference as a finder's fee. I want that jersey, dammit.

Archived