The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

For shame Bruins, for shame

Darkstar

Are you stupid? Why THIS picture? Why not a picture of Lucic lifting the cup? Or scoring a goal?

Why the frack would they auction off a picture of lucic giving another player a concussion? Bragging about giving a concussion under the pretense of charity is disgusting.

Having heard Jack Edwards' biased commentary and seen the way Julien defends the team, I'm less surprised that this happened than I should be.

In response, someone needs to broadcast these in their stadium and hire alternating crowds to chant, "Bru-in bull!" and "Wake up Boston!" This franchise's fans need to WAKE UP!

When neutral media comes together to criticize your team for its actions you know you've ****ed up!

EDIT: If those videos in the stadium don't get the job done, to give them their own medicine someone needs to find all the times Chara gets decked on YouTube, Chara getting beat down by Neil, Marchand getting decked by Subban, etc. Boy what a mess of a franchise

Having heard Jack Edwards' biased commentary and seen the way Julien defends the team, I'm less surprised that this happened than I should be.

In response, someone needs to broadcast these in their stadium and hire alternating crowds to chant, "Bru-in bull!" and "Wake up Boston!" This franchise's fans need to WAKE UP!

When neutral media comes together to criticize your team for its actions you know you've ****ed up!

EDIT: If those videos in the stadium don't get the job done, to give them their own medicine someone needs to find all the times Chara gets decked on YouTube, Chara getting beat down by Neil, Marchand getting decked by Subban, etc. Boy what a mess of a franchise

Rather than have three threads on the first page of General Hockey Discussion whining about various Bruins why not just pin a thread and call it something like "all purpose Bruins hate thread". Maybe make one for the Hawks as well while you're at it. It could save valuable bandwidth.

Rather than have three threads on the first page of General Hockey Discussion  whining about various Bruins why not just pin a thread and call it something like "all purpose Bruins hate thread". Maybe make one for the Hawks as well while you're at it. It could save valuable bandwidth.

Are you stupid? Why THIS picture? Why not a picture of Lucic lifting the cup? Or scoring a goal?

Why the frack would they auction off a picture of lucic giving another player a concussion? Bragging about giving a concussion under the pretense of charity is disgusting.

I hate the Bruins because they're in our division, but their players are undeniably effective at what they do.

Who cares if Lucic signed it, it's a charity auction for Christ's sake, it's not like the money is going into the Bruin's pockets.

You guys are up in arms about this team contributing to a charitable cause, it's ludicrous.

It's not like the charity is losing money if they didn't use that picture... they would simply replace it with a different one.

Every team has many awesome golden moments, i.e. Tiger William's riding the stick or Trevor Linden and Kirk Mclean.

There is no need to have the Lucic hit on Miller held for auction.

Linden and Mclean:

trevor_linden_gallery_23.jpg

Pavel Bure:

bure.jpg

Archived