The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

For shame Bruins, for shame

Darkstar

http://www.diebytheb...ruins-for-shame

I was at the Sabres vs Bruins game on Thursday night, and while I was trying to procure a beverage before the game, I came across a table where they had Bruins memorabilia, all framed and autographed for auction. There was lots of classic stuff, Cam Neely and Bobby Orr and the like, and then I came across this.

BB_TCUiCEAAlRbf_medium.jpg

Yup, this was a picture of 'that' hit, featuring Ryan Miller and cheapshotter extraordinaire MIlan Lucic. I think what irked me the most about this was that the auction was actually for charity, and supported by the Boston Bruins organization. Pathetic really, and no class whatsoever.

Of course, there was no one of rank anywhere near the display that I could talk to about how classless that was. Just talking to some Bruins fans around the display and they were quite surprised that was even there alongside pics of their previous Cup triumphs.

To each their own I guess, but pretty disgusting nonetheless.

Not surprised in the least. The Bruins organization is full of scum and infested with rats. This is their best photo of the cleanest indecent in bruins history ! Why wouldn't they honor it with a photo ?

Archived