The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

For shame Bruins, for shame

Darkstar

What is it with you lately? The Boston Bruins could gang rape someone and you'd be like 'WELL THE BRUINS WON THE CUP AND YOU GUYS DIVE'. I thought Toronto fans hated Boston? Like I said earlier, must be jealousy.

What are your opinions on the picture?

My thoughts: I can't believe Lucic signed it. Well, I kind of can.

I hate the Bruins because they're in our division, but their players are undeniably effective at what they do.

Who cares if Lucic signed it, it's a charity auction for Christ's sake, it's not like the money is going into the Bruin's pockets.

You guys are up in arms about this team contributing to a charitable cause, it's ludicrous.

Having heard Jack Edwards' biased commentary and seen the way Julien defends the team, I'm less surprised that this happened than I should be.

In response, someone needs to broadcast these in their stadium and hire alternating crowds to chant, "Bru-in bull!" and "Wake up Boston!" This franchise's fans need to WAKE UP!

When neutral media comes together to criticize your team for its actions you know you've ****ed up!

EDIT: If those videos in the stadium don't get the job done, to give them their own medicine someone needs to find all the times Chara gets decked on YouTube, Chara getting beat down by Neil, Marchand getting decked by Subban, etc. Boy what a mess of a franchise

Is it bad that I want to own that signed picture more then any other? If I could get it for under $300 I would be all over it. Hang it over my fireplace and one day when I am old and wrinkly sitting in my living room wearing nothing but Speedos that are too small, I will point to it and say "now thats how you used to win the cup back in my day"

Brutal. This is hard to believe.

I used to be a fan of the guy since he played with the Giants, and has remarkably overachieved as an NHLer.

For the most part I have always given he guy the benefit of the doubt, but I find it almost incomprehensible that any NHLer would stoop so low.

Is it bad that I want to own that signed picture more then any other? If I could get it for under $300 I would be all over it. Hang it over my fireplace and one day when I am old and wrinkly sitting in my living room wearing nothing but Speedos that are too small, I will point to it and say "now thats how you used to win the cup back in my day"

ugh

If the situations were reversed, you would have a problem with the Canucks doing it. I know you said you wouldn't, but you are only saying that because the Bruins did it first. People like you will always look at the Bruins actions first, and then make up some reasons at to why it is okay.

This is a signed picture of Lucic giving Miller a concussion. It is signed by him. But it's okay because he might donate a couple hundred dollars to charity? No. It isn't. You think it's okay because you are driven to piss off Canuck fans in any way possible.

The ends do not justify the means.

What if Bertuzzi signed a picture of him punching Moore in the back of the head, and auctioned it off for a thousand dollars? You would probably say, "Typical Canucks."

Archived