The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Blackhawks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Great defensive game by the defense as a whole. Luongo was very solid and confident looks to have regained his stellar form he has teased us in the past with. Also thought Hamhuis and Garrison played their best games and Tanev, Ballard and Bieksa were solid. Edlers defense that was a different story it was very sloppy at times, passes were off but did make the one nice play finding open area and showing off some good finish.

As for forwards i thought Kassian had a great game. Kassians beautiful Edler set up, a couple good hits, physical intimidating presense and about 3 very good scoring chances generated.

All in all this solid team defense will serve this team well until everyone is bringing their A game and Kesler, Booth and hopefully Pinizzotto join the team.

I can't wait to see what kind of serious damage this team will do when these 3 guys and some kind of Luongo trade return happens!

i was at the game...it was a bit of a snooze fest...

schroeder continues to amaze me with his speed. i think he is my new fav canuck

i like the new video board song "language" but i do not like the OTOW fan images...it looks a bit cheap

luongo played amazing, however was pretty much matched by crawford who looks great this year thus far.

kane was flying out there, looks much more determined than last year

Archived