The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Blackhawks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

I like that we were chill and didn't try to stir things up, karma will take care of it and sure enough, Keith hit the post twice. Defer that rage for a game that matters more. No reason to play up the stereotypes, for all that the shadow of Bertuzzi was hanging over this game in some peoples' minds, the Sedins were nothing but classy and showed great sportsmanship playing hard within the rules. That's what you want to see! Great game for Luongo, he's a legend and I for one am glad it looks like he'll be sticking around.

Good win,

Thought the Canucks seriously outplayed Hawks in periods 1 and 2, but the Hawks had the edge in period 3. Lu was fantastic.

Some concerns about the powerplay, and I'm not liking Higgins game much. Sedins were making things happen and played with some edge. Nice goal to win it in the shootout by Shroeder, and 4 solid stops from Lu.

No, J. Johnson may be an agile defenceman, but he is highly paid as well.

If I were MG, I would be shopping Schneider to either Edmonton or Toronto, because through Schneider, we can obtain either young, budding forwards and defencemen, or center/wingers and defencemen, who can fit well in our current lineup.

No, J. Johnson may be an agile defenceman, but he is highly paid as well.

If I were MG, I would be shopping Schneider to either Edmonton or Toronto, because through Schneider, we can obtain either young, budding forwards and defencemen, or center/wingers and defencemen, who can fit well in our current lineup.

LU was strong in net. 2 posts but maybe that's paybakc for te 5 our guys hit the other night.

Good team-defence game though far too many turn-overs at the blue line.

Offence is still struggling to click and sustained pressure is almost non-existent. Started off with lots of offensive push but once they scored, they stopped pressing. They had numerous PPs but really didn't generate much.

Tanev/Ballard played some shiofts against Towes' line and handled them very well. These guys are gold for a third pairing.

Archived