Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrisbanks

No pressure = Better play

91 posts in this topic

agreed, they showed Lus numbers from the playoffs and the regular season against hawks, which supports this theory. Even though Lu was cleary beat 5 times today.

agreed, they showed Lus numbers from the playoffs and the regular season against hawks, which supports this theory. Even though Lu was cleary beat 5 times today.

Oh no you di'int just compare hockey and baseball. Maybe Lu has no pressure or maybe Lu has been a great goalie all along. (pssst its the latter) ;)

I understand that, what I m saying is looking at part of the picture is not looking at what really happened..if the ref didnt blow the whistle early and that goal counted, could you picture what would have happened to Lu?

Why should it have been a goal? It was a delayed penalty and Bieksa IIRC touched the puck

luos playing for himself right now , he wont have to live with any criticism he'd receive from a loss for long , so there's very little pressure

he is playing great but he brought out that old famous bobby luo snow angel on the tieing goal in wich if he just stays on his kness and pushes across the crease shouldve been an easy save it wasnt a bang bang goal he had time.

How long are you going to show appreciation for him? He won us 2 games so he's your hero? Tell me more about how much you love Lu.

I still think there is a strong possibility he will win a Stanley Cup before he retires. Like it or not, the guy is a winner.

^ Oh quit it, that's pretty much saying, "you're a nice guy, but not really."

How long are you going to show appreciation for him? He won us 2 games so he's your hero? Tell me more about how much you love Lu.