The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schrodingers cat

Spaniel Sedin

When Jordan Schroeder took his shot it was neither in nor out, not a winning goal or a failed attempt. There are a million or more different possibilities that could have transpired, but only one did. Schroeder scored the winning goal!

According to Einstein and Hawkings there are infinite other dimensions and paralell realms, in ours this kid scored the winning goal in a big game against our arch rivals...Perhaps he should become a mainstay on the team.

Once Kesler and Booth return there will be plenty of competition for center forward and Burrows is now in the mix too.

Should Schroeder be on the team for the rest of the season? I think so.

My lineup:

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Booth-Schroeder-Kesler

Raymond-Burrows-Hansen

Volpatti-Lapierre-Weise/Manny/Higgins

Higgins has disappointed, and if he doesn't pick it up, I'm afraid JS will take his spot. Schroeder has been nothing short of superb. Not that he's racking up points, but he works so hard that I feel it's unfair to send him down. The points will come. It's either Higgins, Weise, or Manny will get that last spot.

Higgins is slow, a few steps behind. Cut him loose at the end of ths year or add him into the goalie trade.

Playoff performer? Lol he had like 3 goals on our cup run. Every team has like 3-4 Higgins type tweeners.

Manny doesn't look slow, he is slow. Tragic event because he was a leader by example before the eye injury.

Archived