The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Desperately seeking whipping boy

oldnews

C'mon man, creating a thread to ask who the bandwagon fans will jump on next? When we've had multiple threads on AV, on Garrison, with threads on why the Sedins aren't producing and why Elder is getting RH side time but Ballard doesn't?

There are plenty of threads being critical of our players and members of management, although they haven't decided on one area to focus.

I know you think I'm condescending or elitist, but seriously, when people are creating threads like this rather than having an actual discussion, it's more than a little disheartening that someone with as many posts as you think a thread to decide on who will be the next whipping boy would be appropriate.

C'mon man, creating a thread to ask who the bandwagon fans will jump on next? When we've had multiple threads on AV, on Garrison, with threads on why the Sedins aren't producing and why Elder is getting RH side time but Ballard doesn't?

There are plenty of threads being critical of our players and members of management, although they haven't decided on one area to focus.

I know you think I'm condescending or elitist, but seriously, when people are creating threads like this rather than having an actual discussion, it's more than a little disheartening that someone with as many posts as you think a thread to decide on who will be the next whipping boy would be appropriate.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the quasi-fans bandwagon threads about who is bad and who is a 1st team all-star, but this kind of thing isn't helping. It's no wonder people think we have the worst fans in the league (whether that's true or not). It's hard to defend it when people who should know better think this is a good idea.

I don't know why pepole are saying Raymond is playing good. He continues to plays like an minor leaguer, skate circles or along the boards, and loses the puck. When he tries to shoot, 90% of the time the defender already put his stick on the puck and defect it off somewhere.....

Raymond continues to be a disappointment and quite a useless player out there. The rookie who socred on the SO last night looks better than him on the ice.

Archived