The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Has Mason Raymond finally increased his trade value

yete

what do u think .......

lets look at the team with kesler and booth

do u think the canucks would rather have a Center? or mason raymond come playoffs

I like the kid jordan over mason raymond

Im all in for trading Mason Raymond I don't see him excelling when it comes to playoffs simply same old raymond not using his speed and going to the net just taking shots from outside.......sigh

He's signed for 1 year, not much he can do to up his value to other teams. Really just our own.

Teams that "borrow" a player, are usually contenders looking for someone to put em over the edge. Mayray is my favorite player, but I don't think anyone is saying "oooo gotta get Raymond to push for that cup!!".

Its almost like nobody knows his contract is up this season......

At which point any team can sign him in the summer.

Not sure why they would trade for him. Considering he isn't great in the playoffs, I don't see any team making a run at the trade deadline really wanting him. As well as teams not going to make the playoffs, won't give anything for him, if they can simply sign him.

But carry on :picard:

I like what he is creating with Schroeder. We shouldn't be surprised as Schroeder loved playing with Billy Sweatt, another flyer.

I still think the best player to play with them would be Burrows though............or maybe even Hansen, let's see what blistering pace could do.

Not sure why they would trade for him. Considering he isn't great in the playoffs, I don't see any team making a run at the trade deadline really wanting him. As well as teams not going to make the playoffs, won't give anything for him, if they can simply sign him.

I don't know why pepole are saying Raymond is playing good. He continues to plays like a minor leaguer, skate circles or along the boards, and loses the puck. When he tries to shoot, 90% of the time the defender already put his stick on the puck and defect it off somewhere.....

Raymond continues to be a disappointment and quite a useless player out there. The rookie who socred on the SO last night looks better than him on the ice.

I don't know why pepole are saying Raymond is playing good. He continues to plays like a minor leaguer, skate circles or along the boards, and loses the puck. When he tries to shoot, 90% of the time the defender already put his stick on the puck and defect it off somewhere.....

Raymond continues to be a disappointment and quite a useless player out there. The rookie who socred on the SO last night looks better than him on the ice.

My guess is if people keep jumping on the Keith Ballard wagon, then Booth will be traded and Raymond will be resigned for less than Booth's salary and regain his spot on the 2nd line with Kes. His play has been so-so as of late, he played great in the first few games but his play has went down a little since. I think he needs to be bumped up to the 2nd and Higgins moved down to the 3rd.

Archived