The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Pepsi vs. Coke Debate: Re-energized

Master 112

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Save-On and Extrafoods have plenty of it right now. It's been made permanent, no more trial runs. I have a case in my fridge right now. I have been buying it at Extra Foods at Park Royal almost every week since I moved back to the North Shore last October. There was plenty of it available in Surrey at the local Safeway when I was living out there too.

Not every supermarket carries it; for instance the little Safeway in Caulfield doesn't. But most do.

I'll just add that it's been available continuously for the past several months after having been released for several short trials over the past three or so years. I sure hope you're not correct and they haven't pulled it again, they had claimed cit was being introduced permanently this time. I last purchased at twelve pack at Extra Foods in Park Royal mall in West Vancouver last Monday.

hudson bay rules, it looks like you are correct about this, I'm getting the same information all over the web. They apparently have broken their word that it would be available on a permanent basis as of the most recent relaunch last October. I guess my local Extra Foods just had a larger than average supply on hand and they haven't run out yet. If they still have some left tomorrow I'm loading up. It can be up to a year before you sometimes see it again and once you get a taste for it regular colas become undrinkable.

Bastards.

you know, i used to love pepsi, but as i've started to age, i've turned in to more of a coke guy. has a distinct taste where pepsi just tastes like sugar water. there are some instances where i'd prefer pepsi over coke, like if i'm eating fast food or something, then i'll have pepsi cause the sugar compliments the fattiness of what i'm eating to shorten my lifespan just a little more

hudson bay rules, it looks like you are correct about this, I'm getting the same information all over the web. They apparently have broken their word that it would be available on a permanent basis as of the most recent relaunch last October. I guess my local Extra Foods just had a larger than average supply on hand and they haven't run out yet. If they still have some left tomorrow I'm loading up. It can be up to a year before you sometimes see it again and once you get a taste for it regular colas become undrinkable.

Bastards.

Archived