The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Marchand Injured

Primus099

Funny how some of the players we hate are getting injured:

Ben Eager with a concussion (could be the end of his career because of his history)

Dave Bolland got hit in the ankle and is not playing tonight

Marchand with a separated shoulder

You're next Perry

Funny how some of the players we hate are getting injured:

Ben Eager with a concussion (could be the end of his career because of his history)

Dave Bolland got hit in the ankle and is not playing tonight

Marchand with a separated shoulder

You're next Perry

There is a difference between being an agitator and someone that cheapshots players. He is as sneaky as they come. He is almost like a magician with the way he will trick players into thinking he is going to do one thing and then do another (like when he pretended like he was going to play the puck and then took out salo). Sneaky and dirty. At least when Cooke went and cheapshot'd players it was pretty obvious that he was a complete scumbag. Marchand tries to defend himself all of the time and make it seem incidental and that he is protecting himself. Such a weasel.

Rumours of shoulder separation.

Stay classy Canucks fans.

Marchand is one of my favorite players. Just as Jägermeister said, and you've all evidenced, Marchand is one of the league's best agitators. He is also a talented top 6 forward. That's makes for a valuable package. But what makes him so endearing to me is the fact that he has heart. In last year's playoffs, Game 7 of the Bruins - Capitals series, the B's looked gassed. They weren't playing their best hockey. But one guy on the ice wearing black and yellow stood out: Brad Marchand. Whenever the kid is on the ice, his motor is going full speed. That's an admirable trait- one you don't find in many players. Would absolutely love to have him on the Canucks.

Hopefully he can get back on the ice soon.

Stay classy Canucks fans.

Marchand is one of my favorite players. Just as Jägermeister said, and you've all evidenced, Marchand is one of the league's best agitators. He is also a talented top 6 forward. That's makes for a valuable package. But what makes him so endearing to me is the fact that he has heart. In last year's playoffs, Game 7 of the Bruins - Capitals series, the B's looked gassed. They weren't playing their best hockey. But one guy on the ice wearing black and yellow stood out: Brad Marchand. Whenever the kid is on the ice, his motor is going full speed. That's an admirable trait- one you don't find in many players. Would absolutely love to have him on the Canucks.

Hopefully he can get back on the ice soon.

Archived