Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UMB

[GDT] SUPER BOWL XLVII - (12-4) BALTIMORE RAVENS VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (11-4-1) - 3:30PM PST

Super Bowl XLVII  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Super Bowl XLVII

• (12-4) Baltimore Ravens
    • (11-4-1) San Francisco 49ers

So happy for Ray Lewis. Love the guy. His team mates start to cry when they talk about Ray. A true leader.

Well, atleast it got interesting! I was about the turn off the tv when they went down 28-6. Congrats Ravens and congrats Ray Lewis!

That power outtage REALLY messed with the Ravens. As long as that murder crap wasn't on him, I'm really glad for Lewis as a great player to be able to go out on top. He was a huge reason for inspiring the team, and as someone earlier said, it's very rare for a legend to go out on top like that. Not only was Lewis one of arguably the best defensive guys, him getting the second ring and going out on top like that will be a huge bump to that argument. Niners were done in the first half, they actually got lucky the power went out and cooled off the Ravens and let them try to get their senses back.

So do we get to see the trophy presentation?

Or do we see CTV's next great series Motive :sadno:

Holy crap. What a game, one of the best football games I've ever watched. Hats off to the 49ers, they almost staged one of the greatest comebacks of all time.

Ray Lewis has meant so much to that team for so long that they willed themselves to a Superbowl win for him.

So awesome that one of the greats can retire on top.

Great game.