#391 Karlsson`s Flo

Karlsson`s Flo

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Anybody know where MG and LG are today?

Supposedly, they're on their way to see the upcoming Florida-Winnipeg game.

#392 bobopan

bobopan

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

HMM why would MG have to come out and apologize for attending the caps game.. ? I think this whole visit was a ploy and nothing to do with Washington, more to do with putting pressure on Florida or whoever else is interested. Between this and the spilling beans of a mystery team with an offer... i dno seems really fishy. I tend to believe Mcphee tho i don't think Luongo in Washington especially with OV's contract really makes any sense.

#393 cadillaccts

cadillaccts

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

HMM why would MG have to come out and apologize for attending the caps game.. ? I think this whole visit was a ploy and nothing to do with Washington, more to do with putting pressure on Florida or whoever else is interested. Between this and the spilling beans of a mystery team with an offer... i dno seems really fishy. I tend to believe Mcphee tho i don't think Luongo in Washington especially with OV's contract really makes any sense.

Maybe you solved the mystery!

Luongo for Ovechkin must be in the works!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.