Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmpunk

Luongo starting tomorrow

190 posts in this topic

Either that, or be on his way to Washington.

Excellent news.

Either that, or be on his way to Washington.

Well, he's definitely earned it. It's his job to lose now.

Even before Lack got injured and Luongo started playing so well, I said he will only be traded at the trade deadline, if he gets traded at all. Now I think it's cemented that he's staying the 2012-13 season. Depending on how well he, Schneider, and the team do, who knows how the Canucks future in net will look.

if lu plays stellar against edm i seriously think Schneider might be on his way out of vancouver

if lu plays stellar against edm i seriously think Schneider might be on his way out of vancouver

schneider is the future has more years left in him luongo needs to be moved in the off season his time is closing and will soon be past his prime then we have to deal with an aging goalie also 8 games in doesn't change the plans for gillis to trade luongo

Or maybe, AV is letting Luongo get all these starts to have Lu enjoy his last bit of time with the Canucks and its city?!

Lol jk or am i??

schneider is the future has more years left in him luongo needs to be moved in the off season his time is closing and will soon be past his prime then we have to deal with an aging goalie also 8 games in doesn't change the plans for gillis to trade luongo

Or maybe, AV is letting Luongo get all these starts to have Lu enjoy his last bit of time with the Canucks and its city?!

Lol jk or am i??

But that would make far to much sense. For some reason people only like to think about this year, and not a day past that. Heck people like make that judgement based on only 4 games.