The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo starting tomorrow

cmpunk

How do we know Cory will play up to our Stanley Cup-winning expectations?

[/quote

I think what I'm trying to get at is that I wish this issue would just be dealt with so we can move on. I am an armchair coach nothing more than that. I like all of you are trying to make sence out of many moves that our team makes with my limited information as well as nothing more then a hockey fans perspective. I think it takes a whole team to be successful & have watched since Don Lever was our captain many a goaltender be chased out of town. No matter what happens there will be those of us that thinks it was a good move & as always those of us that say its bad. Anyone recall Cory cramping up & being carried off the ice. What are we gonna do if that starts happening? Im going to respect Heretic & try to stop talking about this subject. Aren't you guys getting tired of wondering whats going to happen? Please MG Make It Stop!

Guest Gumballthechewy

I love Cory too don't get me wrong. Played terrific for us and is extremely personable... no one dislikes him. I love this city and my Canucks. Luongo is our best chance at the cup that's y I want him to stay.

Why do people keep saying this? Do you honestly think people don't already know what Luongo brings to the table after a decade as a starting goalie, 6 all-star appearances, a Hart nom, 3 Vezina noms, a Jennings, 2 Pres trophies, an appearance in the Stanley Cup finals, and an Olympic Gold medal?

How could 1 regular season game agains the Oilers in early February noticeably affect his trade value?

schneider is the future has more years left in him luongo needs to be moved in the off season his time is closing and will soon be past his prime then we have to deal with an aging goalie also 8 games in doesn't change the plans for gillis to trade luongo

Archived