The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Chris Kyle, Author Of 'American Sniper,' Shot And Killed At Gun Range

dudeone

I don't care

In that case we should have one hockey thread where anything ever to do with hockey would be discussed just as any thing ever to do with a gun would be discussed in one gun thread. Rediculous.

If it has to do with Gun Laws debate going on in the US then it's one thing I don't care.

If there is another school shooting where multiple children are killed and CDC mods feel its not important enough to deserve a thread on CDC then I have a major problem with that. To ban a news thread to mourn / remember or discuss a mass shooting with multiple students or children dead is not something Canucks Organisation would like to have to defend in mainstream news media.

If the mods want just one thread to talk about gun laws debate in the US or day to day gun crimes in the US then I agree with the concept.

This is none of the above mentioned. This is a US military story. One soldier suffering from PTSD shot another famous former soldier. This story is about PTSD and psychological affects of war NOT guns.

You seemed to have missed the mod direction to dudeone on creating gun threads.

We don't need a new thread every time a story is found relating to guns...please start merging them by posting similar ones together in one thread. Thanks.

/topic/338856-little-known-laws-shed-light-on-nra-influence/page__pid__11084837#entry11084837">http://forum.canucks...7#entry11084837

This.

Also, you provide no insight or ideas of your own which you should do in posting new threads....to simply post articles without any of your thoughts on the piece is starting to look like spam.

Archived