#31 î мцšт вяздк чфµ

î мцšт вяздк чфµ

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,464 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

Jesus works in mysterious ways.

KIM JONG UN'S FAVORITE HOCKEY TEAM ARE THE KELOWNA ROCKETS.

JOHN SHORTHOUSE'S VOICE REMINDS ME OF KERMIT THE FROG.

#32 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:21 AM

Very superstitious, writing's on the wall
Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall
Thirteen month old baby broke the lookin' glass
Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past

When you believe in things that you don't understand
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way

Very superstitious, wash your face and hands
Rid me of the problem, do all that you can
Keep me in a daydream, keep me goin' strong
You don't wanna save me, sad is my song

When you believe in things you don't understand
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way, yeah, yeah

Very superstitious, nothin' more to say
Very superstitious, the devil's on his way
Thirteen month old baby broke the lookin' glass
Seven years of bad luck, good things in your past
When you believe in things that you don't understand
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way, no, no, no

Simply put, the thief likely decided that dealing with these nutjob women would be way too difficult and went off in search of an easier target. They could have been chanting "Strawberry Jam" and the result would have been the same. A case of another "non-story" that would have not even been in the news without the religious connotation. Some people are incredibly gullible. Yahoo is inundated with these types of annoying crappy articles because they have nothing better to report on. And "god" or "jesus" works in mysterious ways" is the biggest cop-out statement I have ever heard in my entire life. I mentioned this before in another thread...sure people give their "friend" jesus credit for the good things that happen in their lives...but the blame when there's something that goes wrong is noticeably lacking...and sorry...but you can't have it two ways...either god is responsible for the good things AND the bad things in the world and in society...or he's responsible for none of it because he's a convenient figment of your imaginations. Either way he's pretty damn lazy....a lot like the yahoo news moderator who approved this lame ass story.
Posted Image

Well I tell you what Heretic..if Tim Tebow becomes Terry Bradshaw I will shave off all my hair, convert to Christianity, go into the ministry and become a preacher.

#33 :D

:D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,017 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

Yahoo is inundated with these types of annoying crappy articles because they have nothing better to report on. And "god" or "jesus" works in mysterious ways" is the biggest cop-out statement I have ever heard in my entire life. I mentioned this before in another thread...sure people give their "friend" jesus credit for the good things that happen in their lives...but the blame when there's something that goes wrong is noticeably lacking...and sorry...but you can't have it two ways...either god is responsible for the good things AND the bad things in the world and in society...or he's responsible for none of it because he's a convenient figment of your imaginations. Either way he's pretty damn lazy....a lot like the yahoo news moderator who approved this lame ass story.

Uh, I think you're mistaken, friend.

Dudeone only posts the choicest of articles and if this passed his rigorous standards of thread-worthy, it's gold!

#34 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

Uh, I think you're mistaken, friend.

Dudeone only posts the choicest of articles and if this passed his rigorous standards of thread-worthy, it's gold!

I believe you neglected to post this with your comment:

Posted Image
To err is human - but to really screw up you need a computer.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Never try to teach a pig to sing - it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#35 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 24,410 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:43 AM

Experiment is officially over. OP is taking a little break as this trend of "hit and runs" with articles but no commentary and the ignored warnings that have accompanied them dictate.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.