The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where does Jensen play after his season ends?

Lui's Knob

Actually i'd rather not see him tried out in the bigs until he has at least one more year down, why rush development? It's not like we have lost every game this year and in a big huge panic as of yet. If kes wasn't due back for another couple of months then MAYBE but still no. I still think MG is looking to make a deal soon and hopefully for a bigger skilled physical 2nd line player which we could sure use especially in post season as usual and we shouldn't be counting on kassian for that. someone like scott hartnell but a tad bigger would do very nicely but philly ended up with him. someone around 6'4-6'5 230 ish pounds and tough with offensive upside! and a Dman like that too! whoa would we ever be set then...

Guest Gumballthechewy

Actually i'd rather not see him tried out in the bigs until he has at least one more year down, why rush development? It's not like we have lost every game this year and in a big huge panic as of yet. If kes wasn't due back for another couple of months then MAYBE but still no. I still think MG is looking to make a deal soon and hopefully for a bigger skilled physical 2nd line player which we could sure use especially in post season as usual and we shouldn't be counting on kassian for that. someone like scott hartnell but a tad bigger would do very nicely but philly ended up with him. someone around 6'4-6'5 230 ish pounds and tough with offensive upside! and a Dman like that too! whoa would we ever be set then...

I think this was kicked around in the 'Jensen Talk' thread.

Due to CHL/NHL rules - he would either have to 'sit-out', join the Canucks roster ( and not be assigned to the AHL) or join Oshawa until their season is complete.

At the end of the Oshawa season - he would be able to join the Wolves

Archived