Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Faulk Yourself

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Hold up, start of the regular season? So are waivers in effect right now?

Edit: Also, why do I still have Giroux if I already took the compensation from COL?

On one last night before I head out to bed...

I'd like to thank everyone who has been in this league, regardless of if you've been here from the start, or just joined. I'm glad to have such a great league still running if even we have a few empty teams and issues here and there.

It's been amazing that we've been able to squeeze out a 3rd season, because after the 2nd season playoffs hit, it was looking pretty terrible.

So thanks to everyone who's here to play some GMC, you've all made this league what it is.

It's always been 4 days, I don't plan on changing that unless the week is shortened (I know it is, but I'll give people time to come back and realize season 3 is under way).

Next sim is Saturday at 7PM

On one last night before I head out to bed...

I'd like to thank everyone who has been in this league, regardless of if you've been here from the start, or just joined. I'm glad to have such a great league still running if even we have a few empty teams and issues here and there.

It's been amazing that we've been able to squeeze out a 3rd season, because after the 2nd season playoffs hit, it was looking pretty terrible.

So thanks to everyone who's here to play some GMC, you've all made this league what it is.

Won my season opener 4-1 against FLA.

Crosby got 2 goals, and Havlat got a goal, Hall wasn't as good as usual, but he will bounce back.

Also Love the Petry addition. What a great pickup that was, He already scored the GWG and hit the crossbar on another shot, will take alot of minutes off Letang.

Good game FLA.

Won my season opener 4-1 against FLA.

Crosby got 2 goals, and Havlat got a goal, Hall wasn't as good as usual, but he will bounce back.

Also Love the Petry addition. What a great pickup that was, He already scored the GWG and hit the crossbar on another shot, will take alot of minutes off Letang.

Good game FLA.

You should all fear Morgan Klimchuk. The rookie is unreal and he's gunning for the one trophy LA or ANA didn't take home last year when we slayed the league. The Calder is his.