Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Faulk Yourself

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

1,871 posts in this topic

Who is this EDM character? No interactions with him YET and he's calling me out already LOL

Calgary suffers there 1st loss in regulation it was a good game just couldn't get much going

Philly, Carolina, Pittsburgh, Tampa, lets get our games in tonight. I can be on at 6ish

Calgary suffers there 1st loss in regulation it was a good game just couldn't get much going

Philly, Carolina, Pittsburgh, Tampa, lets get our games in tonight. I can be on at 6ish

Well no one is perfect. But if they become an issue I have a few less talented 86/87 speed guys that have been to the western finals with me before. They can definitely hold it down.

Noooooo!!! Dallas come back online!! I wanna tap dat assssss one more time before I go!

Man I really need lehtonen back

You'll need a lot more than your starting goaltender back after just giving away Malkin and Hedman...

I just find it funny that he took florida's retarded offer over mine even though his included Malkin going the other way. My team is fine as is, don't kid yourself, I'll be just fine. I guess Soren plans on leaving Tampa in worse shape than he left St. Louis even.

I just find it funny that he took florida's retarded offer over mine even though his included Malkin going the other way. My team is fine as is, don't kid yourself, I'll be just fine. I guess Soren plans on leaving Tampa in worse shape than he left St. Louis even.

I made 1 trade in St. Louis though and it was one player for one player. That aside stop whining that you didn't get hedman and move on :|

Lol that's why I said worse shape... And where am I whining? I'm just making fun of you lololol

I seem to recall like 5 or 6 messages bitching about the choices I made thinking what you offered was far superior. You have your team and I have mine so just leave it at that and stop trying to control what the other people are doing lol