Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Faulk Yourself

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

1,871 posts in this topic

philly why do you even talk? you're garbage and suck everyones dick on this forum.

philly why do you even talk? you're garbage and suck everyones dick on this forum.

Lololol, so I don't know how Monti got into the league again as TOR, I'd imagine the only way this happened is because he is friends with Nookie (The GM of TOR) and instead, the request to join TOR went to him and Nookie accepted it.

Gave me a laugh either way. I'll find out tomorrow.

why does everyone beak me about coming last.... I'm 6-2 since joining this team. I've beat ana with this team don't know how but ingot a horse shoe.

and philly you will suck up to everyone to get on everyones good side. gtfo

I wasn't going to back them Philly, you're nuts buds.

Edit: lol

I wasn't going to back them Philly, you're nuts buds.

Edit: lol

Lololol, so I don't know how Monti got into the league again as TOR, I'd imagine the only way this happened is because he is friends with Nookie (The GM of TOR) and instead, the request to join TOR went to him and Nookie accepted it.

Gave me a laugh either way. I'll find out tomorrow.

I'll be online after the 'Nucks game.

Dallas, when you available to start our series?

Dallas, when you available to start our series?

all the trash talk about dallas missing the playoffs and he gets to the second round, lol

I don't thinks they know each other just montii showing he had nothing better to do than see if his old team is taken then do what he did.

I'll be online after the 'Nucks game.

Alright, i'm going to make this very clear for everyone, if a player is let in the league without me knowing, or me approving as a Co-GM/player of that team, I will remove that player accordingly, and they will not be allowed back in at all.

[REDACTED]

If I catch anyone else inviting Montii to the league, they will be removed accordingly, along with the GM of that team. Nookie has been giving a warning. It will be his only one.

My decision is final in regards to people joining in as Co-GM and Montii touching this league at all.

He's too caught up with school right now, he said he might return later this year (If this thing is still going).

Alright, i'm going to make this very clear for everyone, if a player is let in the league without me knowing, or me approving as a Co-GM/player of that team, I will remove that player accordingly, and they will not be allowed back in at all.

[REDACTED]

If I catch anyone else inviting Montii to the league, they will be removed accordingly, along with the GM of that team. Nookie has been giving a warning. It will be his only.

My decision is final in regards to people joining in as Co-GM and Montii touching this league at all.