The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

Alright guys, this is the order for picking teams in NHL 14, this is an unofficial list as if people leave the league before the end of the 3rd season, they WILL lose their spot. On a secondary note, we WILL be having a 4th season. I feel the group we have here is strong enough to remain intact for a final season.

One other thing you might notice within this list is that Zac, our old commissioner and creator of the league has a spot at the top of the list. After some talk and mulling it over, it only makes sense that the person who created this league be given the right to pick before others, because really, this league wouldn't exist if he didn't create it in the first place. The spot he is given will be there for him to pick a team if he so chooses to.

With all that being said, here is the unofficial list..

Please note this list is not 100% accurate, and may be subject to change.

1) Bull Smit

2) SURREYKILLER91

3) ZSElite

4) Takhar12

5) HADONETOMANY

6) T0CHET

7) POWERDYNE

8) MCWatts94

9) Dodedede16

10) Michaeltr0n

11) Malkin x I17I x

12) RW98

13) Dplett91

14) Josmmac20

15) Ohcanaduuh

16) BrentusIMaximus

17) WndyCtyAssass1n

18) RexShot

19) Pez Banjo

20) suhwoopGOAT

21 )Brett m8

22) partyatgarretts

23) Zfetch

24) MSRhazzard

25) OGMudbone20

Alright guys, this is the order for picking teams in NHL 14, this is an unofficial list as if people leave the league before the end of the 3rd season, they WILL lose their spot. On a secondary note, we WILL be having a 4th season. I feel the group we have here is strong enough to remain intact for a final season.

One other thing you might notice within this list is that Zac, our old commissioner and creator of the league has a spot at the top of the list. After some talk and mulling it over, it only makes sense that the person who created this league be given the right to pick before others, because really, this league wouldn't exist if he didn't create it in the first place. The spot he is given will be there for him to pick a team if he so chooses to.

1) Bull Smit

2) SURREYKILLER91

3) ZSElite

4) Takhar12

5) HADONETOMANY

6) T0CHET

7) MCWatts94

8) POWERDYNE

9) Dodedede16

10) Michaeltr0n

11) Malkin x I17I x

12) RW98

13) Dplett91

14) Josmmac20

15) Ohcanaduuh

16) BrentusIMaximus

17) WndyCtyAssass1n

18) RexShot

19)Brett m8

20) Pez Banjo

21) suhwoopGOAT

22) partyatgarretts

23) Zfetch

24) MSRhazzard

25) OGMudbone20

1) Bull Smit

2) SURREYKILLER91

3) ZSElite

4) Takhar12

5) HADONETOMANY

6) T0CHET

7) MCWatts94

8) POWERDYNE

9) Dodedede16

10) Michaeltr0n

11) Malkin x I17I x

12) RW98

13) Dplett91

14) Josmmac20

15) Ohcanaduuh

16) BrentusIMaximus

17) WndyCtyAssass1n

18) RexShot

19)Brett m8

20) Pez Banjo

21) suhwoopGOAT

22) partyatgarretts

23) Zfetch

24) MSRhazzard

25) OGMudbone20

I'm don't know about NYI but I've seen Malkin leave the league and come back as Detroit. How in the **** is he ahead of me?

Also yea with exams and spring camp for football I have been around but trolling by leaving my Xbox on for 24+ hours to make people think I am. So I have no idea what's going on. But I'll be more active after the 18th

NYI never left the league and rejoined, his spot is right. Malkin only left the league to team up with EDM, so he technically still remained within the league, this was after he was CBJ for a short period of time. Afterwords he later left EDM to go solo on DET.

That's why you see WPG up near the top, he only left for a small period because was going to be inactive for a bit. People leaving for small increments of time will not lose their spot.

Hope that clears things up.

He actually would of been higher up, I did penalize him for it, he didn't exactly destroy his team as if I recall he had 4-5 trades pending and at the time me and Zac gave him the boot, If anything he should be like 5th, but I don't feel he deserved to be that high.

If others would like to argue his position, please speak up, I'm all ears.

Archived