Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Faulk Yourself

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

1,871 posts in this topic

IIRC the last sim was Sunday night, meaning the next sim is tomorrow night. New Jersey and I still haven't finished our series and I doubt that we'll get it done Friday. Do you think we can extend the sim to Saturday?

Jesus, when did this league become such a gong show...

We'll be simming on Saturday since NJ gave me a notice ahead of time that he was gone until Friday. Idc, it's playoffs and I'm not fond of simming games.

We'll be simming on Saturday since NJ gave me a notice ahead of time that he was gone until Friday. Idc, it's playoffs and I'm not fond of simming games.

People do have lives outside of video games.

I'm glad you are so flexable Faulk, and willing to extend. I appreciate it as do others I'm sure.

People do have lives outside of video games.

I'm glad you are so flexable Faulk, and willing to extend. I appreciate it as do others I'm sure.

Congrats to TOR on a hard fought series, he had the lead 2-0 and I came back, took the lead in game 5, went back and forth in game 6, went to OT and I got a really weird goal right away to end it.

Great series.

are there any teams currently still available? I work full time, but am free after 3 or 4pm on weekdays. I'll take anything available and work with what I have. I played a connected mode with just one person and it was still quite fun. Can't imagine what its like with numerous people! Thanks.

are there any teams currently still available? I work full time, but am free after 3 or 4pm on weekdays. I'll take anything available and work with what I have. I played a connected mode with just one person and it was still quite fun. Can't imagine what its like with numerous people! Thanks.

based on current ( real ) rosters, id be interested in the sabres. but seeing as this is season 2, itd be nice to see the roster, as well as cap space, for the sens , as well as the rangers. also, is this a fairly active league?

The New Jersey Devils have advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals, beating the Philadelphia Flyers 4-1 in their best-of-seven series. The defending Stanley Cup champions proved to be too much for the Broad Street Bullies; However, although the series was lopsided each game was decided by 1 goal.

"I tip my hat off to them. They're a great team." said Flyers captain Claude Giroux, who returned from injury in the series-clinching game and scored just a single goal while being very deadly offensively. "I wish them well. Last year they were the best team and I think they'll win it all again."

The New Jersey Devils have advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals, beating the Philadelphia Flyers 4-1 in their best-of-seven series. The defending Stanley Cup champions proved to be too much for the Broad Street Bullies; However, although the series was lopsided each game was decided by 1 goal.

"I tip my hat off to them. They're a great team." said Flyers captain Claude Giroux, who returned from injury in the series-clinching game and scored just a single goal while being very deadly offensively. "I wish them well. Last year they were the best team and I think they'll win it all again."