Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Faulk Yourself

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

1,871 posts in this topic

PHX is horrible. That has been officially confirmed (12-1, 5-4, 5-1, 7-0). What we also just discovered is that he's also a moron. Thanks to Beluga Whale for bringing this to light. I think this ought to quiet down the great Brendan Gaunce for a little while. Thanks for the free pass to the second round zfetch2.0!

#NHL14Cogliano

haha don't mention me leaving for the 2 periods in the first game and 1 period in the last. can't wait for next season though l0l, you won't get past cbj though

i gave my friend vancouver then he quit...also wanted to be in the west with my friends. i didn't realize how bad phx was as well, the old gm destroyed it. if it was similar to their current day roster i woulda been fine and that's why i picked it.

haha don't mention me leaving for the 2 periods in the first game and 1 period in the last where you got most your goals. can't wait for next season though l0l, you won't get past cbj though

Still waiting on the NJ-PHI series to advance, you guys really need to get this done.

I've been patient but you now have until end of Sunday to finish the series otherwise it goes to sim.

Still waiting on the NJ-PHI series to advance, you guys really need to get this done.

I've been patient but you now have until end of Sunday to finish the series otherwise it goes to sim.

I'm just about to leave for work pretty soon and after that I'm heading out with the family. I'm working tomorrow morning as well, so I won't be on until about 6:30pm. If that doesn't work then we'll figure something out.

Sim is tonight @ 12AM (PST).

You have had enough time to finish your series, 9 days to be exact.

To the winner of PHI/NJ, after I dust off my xbox I should be on tomorrow night. Tomorrow and Tuesday are my only two days off all week, so I'd like to try to get some games done then. Message me on here to arrange a time.

To the winner of PHI/NJ, after I dust off my xbox I should be on tomorrow night. Tomorrow and Tuesday are my only two days off all week, so I'd like to try to get some games done then. Message me on here to arrange a time.

The winner was NJ, in 7.

I'm sorry to PHI, because they lost, but this is supposed to be an active league and 9 days was enough.

Another sweep. Surprise, surprise: Detroit also licks. Come at me Columbus. Looking forward to some actual competition.

Edit: I still find it hilarious that come playoff time Columbus is a relevant team to bring up. Such a surreal league we have.

The winner was NJ, in 7.

I'm sorry to PHI, because they lost, but this is supposed to be an active league and 9 days was enough.