The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

So unlike the last few years, the first day of the resign phase will last 3 days, then we will go one day at a time into free agency. I'll be sending everyone within the league a message on XBL, Anyone who is inactive after the first sim of the resign phase will be kicked so that their team doesn't lose everyone to free agency like the last couple of years.

So Johnny Oduya is just gone from my roster entirely. I'm pretty sure he didn't retire considering he was in the prime of his career. Brace yourselves for another messed up offseason... go EA!

PS: Klimchuk is now an 89 overall making 0.820M, and he's available for a first line winger. Willing to take a ton of cap back too in a swap.

2014-2015 Awards

Stanley Cup: Pittsburgh Penguins

President's Trophy: Anaheim Ducks

Clarence Campbell Trophy: San Jose Sharks

Prince of Wales Trophy: Pittsburgh Penguins

Art Ross Trophy: Pavel Datsyuk (ANA)

Rocket Richard Trophy: Pavel Datsyuk (ANA)

Hart Trophy: Pavel Datsyuk (ANA)

Norris Trophy: Christian Ehrhoff (ANA)

Lady Byng Trophy: Pavel Datsyuk (ANA)

Calder Trophy: Jacob Markstrom (FLA)

Conn Smythe: Taylor Hall (PIT)

Vezina Trophy: Jacob Markstrom (FLA)

Jennings Trophy: Ryan Miller (ANA)

Bill Masterton Trophy: Niklas Hjalmarsson (BUF)

Selke Trophy: Pavel Datsyuk (ANA)

Ted Lindsay Award: Pavel Datsyuk (ANA)

Everyone who has been questionable in terms of activity on NHL and or XBL has been sent a message regrading the off-season beginning. Once again, if it is obvious they are inactive, they will be kicked after the first sim on Friday. This is to ensure that the CPU signs players and the team is not depleted of players.

It looks like we will have some people getting kicked, so if anyone is interested in the, please give me a shout and I will make sure you get first dibs.

Everyone who has been questionable in terms of activity on NHL and or XBL has been sent a message regrading the off-season beginning. Once again, if it is obvious they are inactive, they will be kicked after the first sim on Friday. This is to ensure that the CPU signs players and the team is not depleted of players.

It looks like we will have some people getting kicked, so if anyone is interested in the, please give me a shout and I will make sure you get first dibs.

Archived